chapter 162 a dull blow to reality

the night wind was getting colder, and the sweat in the palms of my hands had just come out, and the residual temperature was scattered by the night wind, and it was very cold.

the corners of chen li's eyes were slightly red, and his breathing was disordered.

duan yi downstairs looked at chen li from a distance for a long time before he mumbled his voice: "li li..."

chen li's throat moved, and the smile on his face was mixed with bitterness: "duan yi, you don't know how much i miss you." "

"i think about you many years ago, when i broke a little skin and my eyes were red, and went around looking for band-aids; i thought of you who even if i was lying in the rental house with me, my eyes were full of hope; i thought of you who made the first big money and was anxious to buy me a wedding ring to fulfill my promise." 」

"i sometimes think that if it was duan yi at the beginning, he wouldn't have left me alone at home and gone out to have fun, and he wouldn't have beaten me for others." he never... it hurts me the most. "

"i miss that duan yi very much, but he has been gone for several years and has never returned."

duan kang listened silently to chen li's words, for no reason, his heart seemed to be poked by something, full of soreness.

he had no extra feelings for chen li, but when he thought that chen li, who had accompanied duan yi through so much suffering, was left in that dark house, while duan yi took everything that chen li had worked hard with him and played with his lover all night outside, he felt tight and panicked.

"li li," duan yi said more and more urgently, "you don't have to say it, i apologize, i admit my mistake." you go home with me, i'll treat you well in the future, i won't be..."

chen li pressed and cut off the call. 

he just stood so sluggishly, looking at the disappointed face of duan yi under the street lamp, and looked at it for a long time.

it wasn't until duan kang patted him on the shoulder that he withdrew his thoughts, nodded, turned silently, and slipped into the light inside the room.

chen li went back to the room, closed the door, and did not turn on the light.

in the darkness, he took out a thick photo album from under the drawer and sat on the cold ground by the door.

when i opened the photo album, i was full of memories.

they moved into small, dilapidated rental houses, but they were smiling happily.

they set up a stall together to sell snacks and made money, and duan yi took hard money and was stupid.

valentine's day, no money can not afford to play romance, duan yi gave him a meal in a down-to-earth manner, the craftsmanship is not good, but the whole heart is full of happiness, chen li still remembers...

he looked at the pictures obsessively, his fingertips trembling.

we have suffered together for so many years, but we cannot withstand the two years of the same wealth.

the feelings of struggling together in suffering cannot withstand the fresh skin bags outside.

those deep feelings in the desperate situation are still shattered by reality.

......

duan kang sent duan yi away, thought about it, and went to chen li's door.

he knocked twice on the door: "chen li." "

no one in the door responded.

"chen li," duan kang continued to knock on the door, "is it all right?" "

there was still no one talking inside.

duan kang's heart was flustered, afraid that he would be stimulated to do something impulsive, and hurriedly pressed the doorknob to break into the room.

in the dimly lit room, chen li lay on the bed, half his head covered with a quilt, and was quiet.

duan kang saw that people were fine, so he relaxed his mind slightly.

he swept his eyes around and noticed a mess on the ground.

looking at it by the glimmer, on the ground was a pile of photographs that had been torn in half, scattered and stacked.

his eyes darkened, he looked at the person on the bed who did not say a word, sighed, and finally did not bother with words, and quietly withdrew from the room.

let chen li be quiet himself, duan kang thought.

he went back to his room, took a shower, and went to supervise duan yuhang to go to bed.

after everything was handled, he struggled for a while, and then involuntarily turned back to chen li's door.

this time he didn't open the door, just stood outside the door and listened for a while.

at first there was no sound in the room, and it was quiet.

soon, however, there was a slight whimpering inside.

this whimpering sound accompanied by the night breeze, inexplicably makes people chill.

perhaps feeling that no one was listening in the middle of the night, the whimpering continued for a while, and the crying became louder. duan kang stood outside the door, listening to chen li's childlike howling and crying in the room, and his heart was sour.