chapter 22 let everything go back to where it was

assistant wang answered, and then the door to the president's room was opened from the outside, and song xiu's handsome little face appeared in the field of vision.

he wore a beige woolen coat, a black mask and a gift box in his hand.

he walked to zhao xianghai's table, took off his mask, and placed the box on zhao xianghai's table: "zhao zong, this is... to you, a little gift, thank you for helping me so much. "

zhao xianghai smiled, "what is this?" "

song xiu opened the box.

zhao xianghai looked inside, the box contained a pair of pearl-trimmed children's dancing shoes, looking at the material and workmanship, you know that it is not cheap.

song xiu quietly observed zhao xianghai's expression: "i heard that your daughter is taking a dance interest class, and i will... bought this, please don't give up. "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow: "there is still a lot of news about your inquiry." "

song xiu's face turned white, and he shook his head with trepidation: "no, no, zhao zong, i don't want to spy on your life, i just want to..."

"okay," zhao xianghai closed the box, "i don't blame you, sit down." "

song xiu saw that zhao xianghai's expression was indeed not unusual, so he calmed down, sat down at zhao xianghai's desk, and said softly: "the crew of "chasing the wind" informed me to go to the second audition in a few days, and i think that this time winning the male protagonist is in hand. 

"it's good to have confidence," zhao xianghai snuffed out the cigarette butt, threw it into the ashtray, and then raised his head, as if he had just met, carefully looked at song xiu's face, "look closely, your face looks really good, very much in line with the temperament of the protagonist." "

song xiu was stunned.

subsequently, as if he understood something, he stood up slightly, walked to zhao xianghai's side, knelt down on one knee, and put a pair of hands on zhao xianghai's thighs and gently kneaded them.

before zhao xianghai could react, song xiu whispered, "general manager zhao, you are the man i admire the most." i can get resources, i can mix in circles, thanks to your support... whatever you want, as long as i have it, i will definitely repay you. "

zhao xianghai blinked in surprise, and for a moment he couldn't laugh or cry.

he said that song xiu's face looked good, and it was just a compliment that came with his heart.

but song xiu...

song xiu seems to understand that he wants to sneak rules and wants him to accompany him to bed?

song xiu actually readily agreed?

zhao xianghai smiled and shook his head, and took away song xiu's hand: "i didn't want to sneak you." "

song xiu froze for a moment, and his face quickly turned red with embarrassment.

for a long time, he sighed and walked back to his seat, relieved, but his heart was inexplicably lost.

zhao xianghai looked at song xiu's expression, his eyes rolled a little, and a thought suddenly jumped into his mind, "however, if it is a request, i really have one." "

song xiu's heart tightened: "what requirements?" "

"in the evening, accompany me to the café and sit down." zhao xianghai said calmly.

song xiu was immediately puzzled: "you are... make an offer to me? "

"just a meal," zhao xianghai smiled, "i think you are still quite considerate, and it is good to look at, it is better to be a friend and get along." "

he was really fed up with xiao ye's conceit and arrogance.

xiao ye now thinks that he said that the breakup was just an awkward fight, and the indifference and indifference he showed were only superficial.

xiao ye really looked up to himself.

zhao xianghai originally did not want to go to xiao ye's appointment in the café that he said in the morning, so he planned to hang him, xiao ye loved to wait in that café for as long as he waited, waiting for the wangfu stone standing on tu mountain, waiting for the dried meat that became chinese new year's eve, and it had nothing to do with him.

but now, he's changed his mind.

he decided to take song xiu to the appointment.

he did this because he wanted to pour a basin of ice water on xiao ye and let xiao ye know that he really wasn't joking and wanted to break up, he really wanted to kick him.

......

xiao ye was at the company, fidgeting.

before the breakup, he didn't feel that after the breakup, he didn't expect zhao xianghai to have such a big sense of existence.

when he approved the documents, his mind would involuntarily jump out of zhao xianghai's figure, and when the meeting was held, he couldn't help but think of zhao xianghai's indifferent, uncaring expression, so angry that he was smoking above his head and gritting his teeth, frightening the department manager who was making a report to think that he had angered the president, and almost did not cry on the spot, and the urine flowed three feet.

xiao ye sat in the office and looked at the clock on the wall, not yet at the end of the workday.

what a fucking ordeal.

i really wanted to go to the café right away, and i really wanted to see zhao xianghai right away.

he will apologize well this time, be sure to let zhao xianghai forgive him, and then they will drive home together, and he will also find a way to make up for the relationship with zhao xianghai, so that everything will gradually return to its original state.

this was the most perfect ending that xiao ye could think of today.