chapter 96 why be so attentive

coming out of xiao ye's office, the agent was almost like he had just come out of the sauna, sweating, like a roasted greasy and shiny wild boar.

you boy, the agent couldn't help but punch luthor in the head as soon as he came out of the shaw mansion, do you know who shaw is, do you dare to mess with him? "

luthor held his head to the side and said bitterly, "i don't care who he is!" no evidence, still want to put the pot on my head? brother, you are too timid. anyway, he can't kill me, i'm afraid of a fart! "

the agent rolled his eyes: "you think shaw is always the embodiment of justice?" do you think that in the procuratorate, you have to deal with evidence that is sufficient and well-organized? did you mean it, do you think people can't see it? people have means, and they need evidence of a fart, stupid! "

luthor pushed his brother on top of his elbow and smiled, "i didn't mean to help you out, zhao xianghai suppressed you, causing you to suffer, i kicked him and counted him cheap!" "

the agent turned his head to fu zhouming's side, not wanting to talk to his stupid brother.

i regret now that i didn't kick a little heavier that day, anyway, there was a crowd chaos that caused the perfect reason to stampede as a pretext, luthor laughed loudly, but his mouth said extremely vicious words, i should have kicked him on the head, kicked between his legs, anyway, he was also by a man, that thing is not needed, kicking him is not much to lose, haha. "

the agent stopped and said to luthor solemnly: "i tell you, tomorrow, even if you give me an act, honestly kneel down and apologize, then cry and sell pity, bite to death and say that someone else squeezed you first, you accidentally stepped on zhao zong, did you hear it?" "

luthor sighed and glanced at it somewhat unconvincingly.

"hear no!" the agent kicked him in the leg angrily, "if you stick again, i can't protect you." "

"knowing that," luthor scratched his head, "annoyed to death..." 

the agent looked at him with a prickly look and sighed with a headache.

the three of them walked silently on the road, all the way to the intersection.

they looked at the traffic lights and were about to walk through when a black car stopped in front of them.

the car door opened, and a strong man came out of it, walked up to them, and smiled: "are the three fu zhouming, lu yi and luthor?" "

the agent looked at him warily, "who are you?" "

"i don't matter," the man smiled, "what matters is that someone wants to see you." "

fu zhouming and the agent looked at each other and stepped back slightly: "i don't know you, and we have something to do now, we have to leave." "

"get in the car, our young master is already waiting for you," the man said with a smile, but in his tone, there was a toughness that could not be rejected, "please rest assured, i promise that i will not hurt you." "

fu zhouming was still a little afraid: "i'm sorry, there is really something today, we..."

"the young master said, if you want to escape xiao zong's punishment unharmed, and if you want to expose the matter of injuring zhao zong safely, then please get on the bus."

upon hearing the man's words, the agent was shocked.

he narrowed his eyes for a long time before he whispered, "please ask you young master... who is it? "

"we young master," the man smiled, "surname guan." "

......

after dealing with the matter at hand, xiao yema rushed to the hospital non-stop.

the doctor said that zhao xianghai's condition has stabilized, and today he can be accompanied by a nurse and try to get out of bed.

xiao ye silently sent the nurse away, and took on the task of accompanying zhao xianghai to get out of bed.

he helped zhao xianghai get out of bed, take the elevator, and walked to the small garden behind the hospital.

zhao xianghai's spine was still fragile, so he walked very slowly.

xiao ye also slowed down, and the two of them strolled leisurely in the vast garden.

zhao xianghai looked up, and the large square in the distance had been decorated with new year lanterns, and the red was very good-looking.

he smiled, "it's almost the new year..."

"well," xiao ye bowed his head, always paying attention to zhao xianghai's body, "in a while, it will be the new year." "

"in the past, i took annual leave for the new year, and i made dumplings at home to accompany my daughter," zhao xianghai shook his head, "i'm afraid i have to rest this year." "

"there is me," xiao ye said calmly, "i will not let you get tired." i'll learn to do it, i'll take care of everything, you can rest assured. "

zhao xianghai turned his head to look at xiao ye's serious look and smiled, "you? "

xiao ye, a man who is a hand-throwing uncle at home, can he do it?

whether others believed it or not, he didn't know, he didn't believe it anyway.

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's completely disbelieving eyes and smiled bitterly: "you should give me a chance to perform, okay?" "

zhao xianghai sighed, "do what you like." "

xiao ye gently wrapped his arms around his shoulders and helped him forward: "i can learn anything, you don't have to worry." "

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai suddenly shouted softly, "why are you so attentive now?" "

xiao ye stopped, "what? "

"i said, what are you doing so diligently now," zhao xianghai smiled softly, but there was a hint of regret and sigh in his eyes, "if you had half the courtesy you have now when our family was not yet dispersed, how good it would be."