EXTRA misplaced 06

duan kang stared at the hair spin above duan yuhang's head for a long time, before he sighed deeply and washed in silence, one big and one small, two surnamed duan, one holding a large towel, one holding a small towel, and wiping his face warmly in front of the mirror.

halfway through the rubbing, duan kang's movements slowed down, as if he had something to say.

he soaked the towel in the hot water and finally said, "i ask you, the aunt tong who came today... do you like it? "

duan yuhang's white and tender face was slightly reddened by the hot towel, like a white peach to be cooked: "who?" "

"aunt tong," duan kang knocked on duan yuhang's head, "the one who went out with us to the mall today is very beautiful." "

"...... oh," duan yuhang skimmed his lips, bowed his head, and twisted his fingers around the towel, "i don't have any impression, i patronized today to talk to uncle li." "

duan kang shook his head helplessly, he really didn't know why this cub liked chen li so much.

"this tong aunt, i think it's quite gentle, the family is good, she..."

before duan kang could finish speaking, duan yuhang straightened his head and wrote with a pair of eyes: "father, what do you want to do, do you want to marry her?" "

"isn't that good? find you a new mom. "

duan yuhang lowered his head, like a small tiger with a baby baby: "not good."

"why, don't you like her?"

"didn't like it." duan yuhang vigorously rubbed the towel, rubbing the hot water in the washbasin.

duan kang was stunned for a moment: "but i think she really likes you, and she is very good to you." you see, she's been holding you and buying it for you..."

"daddy," duan yuhang seemed to have become a little impatient with this topic, and his little face was full of resentment, "whether she really likes me or fakes like me, i can feel it." she only wanted to be your wife, but she didn't want to be my mother. "

duan kang was really shocked at this moment, he didn't expect his son's mind to be so sensitive.

he wrung out duan yuhang's towel, hung it on the towel rack, and sighed: "i don't want this or that, and i often can't take care of you... so who do you really want to be your mom? "

duan yuhang looked at the mirror with a sullen face, and for a long time, with a little bad smile, he waved to duan kang: "father, bend over." "

duan kang frowned and bent over.

duan yuhang attached himself to his ear and said with a small milk sound blowing hot air: "or... marry uncle li back home. "

duan kang stood up straight, and his thick eyebrows were wrinkled tightly at once. he knocked the boy's head and said fiercely, what nonsense are you talking about! "

duan yuhang covered his head and complained loudly: "i didn't say nonsense! "

"you!"

"uncle yi can marry uncle li, and now that they are not together, why can't you marry uncle li?" i like him, no one wants him, just like him, like him, like him, like him! "

duan kang suddenly became angry, pointing at duan yuhang and saying solemnly, "are you looking for a fight?" "

duan yuhang stared at his father with a breath of death, for a while, xu felt wronged, his eyes suddenly turned red, and he did not argue, turned his head and ran out of the bathroom, slamming the door of his bedroom.

duan kang stood where he was, not knowing whether to be angry or to laugh.

marry chen li? duan yuhang, this boy really spoke out.

after a small quarrel with his son, duan kang did not have the heart to look at anything else, so he simply changed his pajamas, turned off the balcony light, and went to the bedroom.

when he walked through the kitchen, he took a step, and suddenly remembered that one night, chen li lived with him, that day duan yuhang was clamoring to eat a supper, chen li thoughtfully made it for him, not only cooked a supper for duan yuhang, but also saw that his stomach hurt, and cooked a bowl of hot noodles for him.

that noodles go to the stomach, it's really warm.

the feeling of home he wanted was nothing more than that.

he has a wife and a son, he earns money outside, and he keeps this family well. he will do his best to give them the best life, when he is tired and sick, there are people to take care of him, can cook him hot food, will not let him in the cold and lonely.

duan kang's eyes looked at the kitchen that had not been used for a long time until it had accumulated dust, and he sighed deeply.

actually... chen li, every point of hun's body and body is in line with his ideals.

gentle, considerate, no major problems, good personality, always full of patience and love, but also extremely responsible for the family... well, it's also very beautiful and pleasing to the eye.

but alas, it was a man.

and it was his brother's predecessor.

marry chen li? duan kang shook his head self-deprecatingly, unless he was crazy.

......

the next day, chen li had nothing to do, went outside to buy wool, and gave duan yuhang gloves at home.

the gloves were halfway patched and the phone rang.

when i picked up the phone, it was zhao xianghai's voice: "chen li, i heard that you have returned to china?" "

zhao xianghai was extremely well-connected in the city, and it was not surprising that he could immediately detect the news.

chen li smiled and replied, "yes, i just came back yesterday." i originally wanted to rent a house and settle down to tell you again, but i didn't expect you to know it so soon. "

zhao xianghai's life was moist, people were more energetic than before, haha laughed twice: "after meeting you at the wedding, i haven't seen you for almost a year." have you been free lately and come out for a meal together? "

of course, chen li would not refuse zhao xianghai's invitation.

after agreeing on the time and place with zhao xianghai on the phone, he hung up the phone with a smile, and his heart was warm.

this feeling of being remembered by someone is quite good.

on the day of the agreement with zhao xianghai, chen li went out early and stood at the door of zhao xianghai's company. after waiting for a short while, zhao xianghai also came out of the company.

a year later, he seems to have not changed at all, still so mature and handsome. a neat suit, polished leather shoes, a frigid diamond watch on the wrist, and a hair that is not messed up, looks like an elite.

"brother hai," chen li beckoned to him, "here." "

zhao xianghai walked over to chen li's side, smiled deeper, and after a few words of greeting with him: "let's go to eat chinese food later, wait at the intersection first, xiao ye drove us over." "

chen li saw a little sweetness overflowing from zhao xianghai's smile and smiled along with it.

not long after, a silver-gray sports car stopped in front of the two men.

xiao ye, who is sitting in the driver's seat, is not wearing a suit today, a short hair is fresh and masculine, wearing an army green flying jacket, his facial features are tough and deep, and he is young and handsome.