EXTRA misalignment 05

sending tong hui back to her home, duan kang carried duan yuhang back to the villa.

during this time, he stayed in the city and had some things to deal with, and it was estimated that things could not be solved at once, so he simply rented a villa to live in, and it was convenient to come and go.

he took duan yuhang out of the car, first let him lie on the sofa, and went to the balcony to make a phone call.

leaning against the railing, he lit a cigarette, looking so deep that he could not see emotion.

the phone in my ear quickly answered: "hello, brother kang?" "

"well," duan kang replied, "it's me." "

the man over there yawned, and there was a bit of laziness in his words: "if you dare to call and disturb lao tzu so late, you don't have to guess that it is you... how about meeting with the tong family today, how is the situation? "

duan kang took a sip of his cigarette and coughed twice: "just like that, people are still quite beautiful, they have only met once, and the others can't see anything." "

"hey, you don't know, that miss tong has been hungry for a long time, as soon as i mentioned meeting you for a blind date, she didn't hesitate and directly began to discuss the time and place with me," the man over there said with a smile, "but people came straight to mrs. duan's seat." "

duan kang looked at the dark sky, not a single star could be seen, just like his mood was dull and depressed.

he snuffed out the cigarette: "i have exchanged contact information with her, and when the time comes, i will make an appointment to meet a few times, if it is appropriate... that's it. 

"so urgent?" the man over there was taken aback, and the footsteps sounded a few times, "brother kang, you are looking for a wife, not picking a radish, nor can you put it into the bowl or a dish." you're not going to spend a year or two before making a decision? "

"there is no need," duan kang lowered his eyelids, and there was no trace of emotion in his handsome and masculine face, like a deep and bottomless lake, unable to explore the depth, "i am a person, you know, there has never been any romantic cell, nor can i talk about love." marriage is a very realistic thing for me. when i reach this age, i hope that there is a gentle and considerate wife in the family, a wife with reliable character, love is not love, i have no luxury. "

duan kang came from a hard life, and the standard of defining happiness since childhood was particularly low. the big bosses of the same class as him, one by one, the wives at home are stable, and the small threes, four and five are raised outside, and they have fun playing. he didn't have that mind, for him, who had no family since he was a child, who relied on his own bones and gritted his teeth to fight to kill a bloody road, he could have a complete home, and when he returned home, his wife could make him a hot meal and care for a while, even if it was happiness.

there was silence over there and there was no talk.

"besides, in the past few years, i have become busier and busier at work, and sometimes i really feel powerless," duan kang rarely issued this kind of sigh that exposed his inner vulnerability, "the cub in the family is getting bigger and bigger, and it is really necessary to find him another mother..."

"alas," the man over there also sighed and said, "brother kang, it's not me who said, you've been doing your career for so many years, and you've spent a lot of money." why do i always think that you are alone and not happy at all? "

duan kang was stunned and sneered, "do you dare to spy on my emotions?" "

"how do i call this snooping," the other side laughed a few times, "i don't care about you, brother kang, you are so stable, i am so cute, you are not happy enough, i am also blocked in my heart." "

"just slip your tongue."

"then again," said the man over there sullenly, "brother kang, if you're a gay, i'm here for a gentle and considerate little zero, grab a big handful." you are such a mature and stable model, they like it the most, and some of them are picked by you..."

. duan kang brushed his lips disdainfully, laughed and scolded a few more times, and hung up the phone.

he leaned against the railing and blew the night wind for a long time, and thought about it for a long time before he turned and went back to the house.

inside the house, duan yuhang sat on the sofa with a small body, his eyes wide and round, obviously awake for a long time.

duan kang closed the balcony door and took off his coat: "what's wrong?" "

duan yuhang tilted his head and blinked: "father, our family is so deserted." "

duan kang smiled lightly, hung up his clothes again, and did not speak, nor could he speak.

"daddy," duan yuhang cried again, "i'm hungry..."

duan kang frowned: "didn't you just have dinner not long ago, and you were hungry again?" "

duan yuhang nodded innocently.

he is in the stage of growing his body, usually loves to play and make trouble, his physical strength is consumed quickly, and he often feels hungry.

duan kang helplessly took out his mobile phone: "what you want to eat, i will order you takeaway." "

when duan yuhang heard the two words of takeaway, he twisted his eyebrows in disgust and touched his ears: "it's takeaway again, i don't want to eat takeaway!" "

"then ask the babysitter to cook for you."

"i don't want to eat what the babysitter makes." duan yuhang lowered his head, and the small appearance looked strange and pitiful.

duan kang was really helpless at this time, and spread his hands: "then what do you want to eat?" "

duan yuhang grunted for a while, quietly raised his eyelids, and looked at his father's handsome face with a pair of big eyes: "i want to eat... something that uncle li li made. "

duan kang couldn't help but knock a chestnut on his head: "your boy's taste is really picky." on such a big night, can i still invite uncle chen li to come and cook for you? little bastard! "

duan yuhang touched his head, jumped off the sofa, and seemed to be a little negative: "then i won't eat." "

duan kang watched duan yuhang run into the bathroom like this, and his expression finally revealed a hint of frustration and helplessness. he is a big man, his mind is not careful, his work is busy, he can't give enough care and care, and he can't help but feel a little frustrated and guilty about his only son.

he followed him into the bathroom, and duan yuhang had obediently squeezed toothpaste on the toothbrush, grinning widely, and brushing his teeth.

"tomorrow breakfast..." duan kang rubbed duan yuhang's head, "tomorrow breakfast, daddy will go and buy you your favorite crab meat dumplings." "

duan yuhang spat out a mouthful of white foam: "... oh. "