chapter 64 my daughter is really clever

xiao ye's eyes were a little sour.

he was thinking that if when zhao xianghai felt disappointed and uncomfortable, he was not unaware, did not leave zhao xianghai aside and treat him coldly, did not go to engage in ambiguity with others, but turned his head to comfort and say something warm, what would happen?

what if he cooked a plate of omelette for zhao xianghai when he was not so cold?

xiao ye thought that according to hai ge's considerate nature, even if he did it no matter how scorched and unpalatable, hai ge would seriously eat it for the sake of his heart, and smile and give praise at the right time.

they all blamed him for finding out too late.

they all blamed him for being slow.

this man had been so good to himself, had once thrown so much love on him without reservation, but he was stingy, too lazy to respond, and squandered the few pets and jokes on others.

if he could turn back early, take advantage of the fact that the light in hai ge's eyes has not yet been extinguished, rub over and honestly apologize, and cling to people and not let go, then... today, there is still song repair what bullshit thing! what about changfeng sending hai ge home!

he could use zhao xianghai's identity as a man to drive away all these kittens and puppies, and enjoy zhao xianghai's gentleness with peace of mind.

the more xiao ye thought about it, the more uncomfortable it became, and the more he thought about it, the more painful it became.

"second father," xiao lele poked xiao ye's face, "it doesn't matter, you are good to big daddy from now on, big daddy will know." 

xiao ye smiled slightly frustratedly, "really? would he still like to know? "

"of course," xiao lele raised a smile, "as long as there is a chance." "

xiao ye shook his head.

he is not afraid to work hard now, now tell him a way to make zhao xianghai change his mind, how much money he spends, how much energy he spends is not afraid.

he was only afraid that zhao xianghai would not open his heart to him again, and would not give him another chance.

xiao lele looked at his second father's somewhat decadent appearance, and his teeth bit lightly: "second father, there are many opportunities." "

"for example?" xiao ye asked casually.

"ten days from now is my birthday," xiao lele whispered in xiao ye's ear, "have you forgotten?" "

as soon as xiao ye heard this, his eyes lit up suddenly.

that's right.

ten days later is lele's birthday, and lele's birthday every year is spent by their family of three. on that day, no matter what, hai ge will also accompany lele and will not let others disturb him.

when xiao ye thought of this, his palms immediately sweated a little nervously.

xiao lele frowned slightly, and spat out his tongue at xiao ye: "second father is so stupid!" "

with that, the little girl took brisk steps and went back to the room.

xiao ye sat down on the couch, holding his chin with one hand, not knowing what to start planning.

when he looked back and looked up again, he realized that more than half an hour had passed.

the bathroom door didn't ring, and hai ge still didn't come out of the bathroom.

xiao ye suddenly had some doubts, zhao xianghai has always been a person with more sharp actions, how come he has been bored in the bathroom for so long, and he has not seen a shadow?

could it be...

could it be that he drank too much wine and fell asleep in the bathroom?

he stood up, walked to the bathroom door, hesitated, and knocked.

there was no sound inside the door, and there was no answer from zhao xianghai.

xiao ye knocked on the door with greater strength: "brother hai? "

it's still quiet inside.

"brother hai, are you still inside," xiao ye knocked urgently, shouting louder, "you... you okay? "

there was still no sound in the bathroom, only the warm light shining through the frosted door on xiao ye's face.

xiao ye was a little anxious, how did zhao xianghai not come out after taking a bath for so long, and tell him that he didn't react at all?

he simply walked to the room, rummaged for half a day, found the spare key to the bathroom, and forcibly opened the bathroom door.

in the bathroom, the heat fog is thick and the water is ticking.

zhao xianghai was naked and sat next to the bathtub. his hair was drooping wet and his face was slightly pale. his body was stained with beads of water, two long legs were stretched out, and one leg was bleeding outwards on his knees.

xiao ye was shocked: "what's wrong with you?" "

"dizzy, came out of the bathtub, toe a little," zhao xianghai replied, "no big deal." "

"it's not a big deal, it's all bleeding!" xiao ye saw zhao xianghai bleeding, his heart seemed to be squeezed fiercely by a hand, he couldn't breathe, he said with some anger, "i was just outside the door, i called you several times, why shouldn't you respond to me?" "

"i said it all, it's all right," zhao xianghai closed his eyes, "i'm just a little tired, i can stand up on my own after a while of rest, i don't need you." "

"you..."

as soon as xiao ye saw that zhao xianghai was injured, he still refused to let him help, and his temper couldn't help but become violent.

however, when he saw zhao xianghai's pale face, he thought that he hated his own arrogance the most, so he stubbornly put up with his anger, tensed his face, did not say a word, and directly stepped forward and hugged the naked zhao xianghai.