chapter 61 kissed him wantonly

after seventeen eggs were unjustly killed one after another, xiao ye finally made a plate of return... omelette that can be seen.

he put the omelette on a white porcelain plate and brought it to the restaurant.

xiao lele was sitting on a chair, looked into the white porcelain plate, and muttered, "second father, is this your finished product?" 

xiao ye calmly muttered, "what, not yet?" 

"it's okay," xiao lele waved his hand in panic, subconsciously not wanting xiao ye to enter the kitchen again, quickly giving a thumbs up and saying against his heart, "second father, you have done very, very good! "

however, xiao lele took another look at the omelette made by xiao ye, and there was a dark disgust in his eyes.

big daddy cooks, and the craftsmanship is not to mention how good. the omelette is fried very sharply, and the fried eggs are also tender and soft, and they are full of flavor when eaten.

two dads this...

forget it.

eggs are like being abused and abused by a spatula in a pot, making people unable to get off the chopsticks.

xiao lele lay on the table, his big eyes blinked twice, and his heart was extremely missing her big father.

xiao ye looked at xiao lele and coughed, "lele, did you just go to call big daddy?" "

xiao lele raised his eyelids and muttered sullenly.

"what did he say," xiao ye tensed up, "who did he go out with, what did he do, and when did he come back?" "

"i didn't ask about that," xiao lele tilted his head, "i just asked big daddy to come back soon." "

xiao ye sighed in disappointment and fell silent.

xiao lele was about to withdraw his gaze, when he suddenly caught a glimpse of xiao ye's arm and cried out in surprise: "second father, look at your arm!" "

xiao ye raised his arm to take a look.

the skin of his arm was red and hot, and he should have been burned by the oil spilled from the pot just now.

xiao ye frowned, he had been paying attention to the situation of the egg just now, and he didn't feel the pain of his arm being burned at all. now, as soon as i saw this scalded skin, a faint pain suddenly emerged.

"i'll go get you the medicine for the burn," xiao lele jumped out of his chair and ran a few steps in the direction of the room, and then the girl turned around awkwardly, "second father, where is the burn ointment?" "

"in..."

xiao ye had just raised his finger and suddenly realized that he didn't even know where the medicine box at home was.

in the past, no matter what the family was, zhao xianghai took care of everything, and he took care of their father and daughter so hard that they didn't even know where the medicine box at home was.

xiao lele slowly walked back: "do you want me to call big daddy again?" "

"did big daddy say when he'd come back?" xiao ye's brow furrowed.

"he said he'd be back soon."

"then don't call him," xiao ye retracted his gaze, sat quietly in his chair, and looked at the poor omelette that he had worked so hard and burned a piece of red skin to make out, "it's not so serious, i'll wait for him to come back." "

......

"i'm sorry i'm sorry," zhao xianghai apologized to guan changfeng as he walked, "i didn't know this would happen, i'm really sorry, i have to end this meal early." "

guan changfeng walked calmly beside zhao xianghai and smiled indifferently, "it's okay, brother hai, your business is more important." you go home first, and i'll send you. "

zhao xianghai shook his head: "i came by car." "

"you forgot," guan changfeng stood still, "brother hai, you drank a little too much." "

zhao xianghai blinked, touched his drunkenly reddened face with the back of his hand, and smiled bitterly: "it really is." that...... you may have to bother sending me back again. "

"happy to be."

guan changfeng opened his car door with a smile: "come, get in the car." "

zhao xianghai sat in the passenger seat and let out a deep breath.

guan changfeng started the car while looking at zhao xianghai's side face: "brother hai, is it all right?" shouldn't be drunk yet? "

"of course i'm not drunk," zhao xianghai said with a smile, "it's just slightly drunk." it's just a little dizzy, no big deal. "

"that's fine," guan changfeng turned on the headlights, "then you first lean back in the car chair to rest for a while, i drive very steadily, and as soon as you open your eyes again, you will be home." "

zhao xianghai snorted softly and closed his eyes.

the car exited the parking lot and drove onto the road.

"chang feng," zhao xianghai said with his eyes closed, "this time i will withdraw after eating halfway, next time... next time i ask you for another meal, don't refuse. "

guan changfeng looked at the road in front of him, and the corner of his lips was slightly ticked, "cheng." "

the car drove in the night for a long time, and the two men were speechless.

when the car reached the door of the villa, guan changfeng stopped the car steadily, "brother hai, it has arrived." "

there is no answer next to it.

guan changfeng looked over his shoulder and saw that zhao xianghai was tired, leaning back in his chair and sleeping deeply.

his face was soaked in the light of the street lamps shining in from outside, and it looked distinct. the eyelids drooped deeply, and the lips formed a line. his face looked incomparably handsome, exuding an air of maturity and stability.

guan changfeng looked at it and suddenly found that his heartbeat began to accelerate.

the space inside the car was so narrow that his heart suddenly dried up.

he glanced out the car window with some emptiness, and on the first floor of the villa, the lights of the restaurant were still on, and someone should still be waiting in the restaurant.

he withdrew his gaze and looked back at zhao xianghai's face, which exuded charming masculine charm.

"brother hai," he cried again, and even gently patted zhao xianghai's shoulder with his hand, "brother hai, are you awake?" "

zhao xianghai did not react, still immersed in sleep.

guan changfeng's throat knot rolled a little and quietly approached.

the lights in the villa restaurant were still on, but inside the car, guan changfeng endured his crazy accelerated heartbeat, looked at the sleeping zhao xianghai, and gritted his teeth.

the opportunity was right, he wanted to do what he had always wanted to do, but he didn't have the courage to do.

he closed his eyes, held his breath, and lowered his head.

subsequently, he wantonly kissed the corner of zhao xianghai's lips.