Chapter 2 - 1.1 First Small Star - The Beginning

In the System Space of Executioner 13.

[Host, you have chosen the first star. Please choose one skill before entering the world. I have listed the following available skills.

Skill List:

Acting

Communication

Hacking

Art of Seduction

Please choose one skill, host.]

After reading the list, Hei Anjing chuckles, "Haha! There's even seduction skills there! This list has weird things included inside. Anyway, I choose the Acting skill for convenience." he replied and received the skill set.

After waiting for a moment A door appeared within the black space. The system introduced him to the meaning of the door.

[Host, this is the door to enter the training space. Inside the training area the host would be instructed about the skill set you have chosen. This time the host had chosen Acting Skill. 100 years inside the Training Room is only 1 hour in this system space. So the host had nothing to worry about. Please enter the Training Room to learn everything about acting.]

Hei Anjing nonchalantly replied, "Is that so?"

The door not far from Hei Anjing slowly opened as he approached it. With a sly smile at the corner of his lips, Hei Anjing pushed the door open and entered the training room without any hesitation nor fear. There is only unquestioned confidence coming from him.

Half an hour later, the Training Room's door once again appeared. This time Hei Anjing went out of the door as if nothing had changed in him. But the system knew that his host had learned the skill set for Acting. There is no need to ask a question as to why he only took 50 years to master the skill.

Hei Anjing looked at his system with an amused smile on his beautiful face. He grabbed the star he had chosen and squeezed it.

"Let's begin!"

[Host, please prepare for transfer in 10....9....5....2....1

Transfer Complete!]

Hei Anjing, who was holding a small star in his hand, was sucked inside upon his system transfer process. It only took a moment for his soul to get transferred from his system space to the body he will have in that chosen star. Once his soul had completely synced with the body of that world's resident, Hei Anjing took control of his current body.

---

The transfer didn't take that long. Hei Anjing only felt that darkness surrounds him for a moment only to be put inside something. He tried opening his eyes but for some reason this body is too tired and he was unable to open his eyes right away. The current state of his eyes can only be explained as swollen from crying. He didn't open his eyes right away.

"Ying... Xia Ying! Wake up!"

A man's voice called to Hei Anjing. One could hear his irritation just by listening to the tone of the man's voice.

Slowly opening his eyes, Hei Anjing saw his reflection at the window in front of him. The figure and features aren't completely clear but he could vaguely see his current appearance. With his current state no longer in his soul form, but in someone else's body.

Hei Anjing's current vessel has silvery irises which are now revealed at the moment he opened his eyes. As if the moon was finally showing itself after being covered in clouds. Soft blonde hair and cool yet beautiful face. He doesn't look delicate but his features are not bad. This is Hei Anjing's current vessel's appearance.