Chapter 145 - 6.5 Third Green Star - Poor Wang Lei

Amusement Park

Time 12:30 pm

The Ximen father and son were conversing with System Yue in their minds when they were suddenly picked up by someone and took them away from where they were standing. The roller coaster ride is the location where the said bomb is placed.

When Ximen Xueya and Chino both looked up to see the man's appearance, they were surprised by how handsome the man is. Seemingly perfectly sculpted and refined face, angular and clear yet with his sternness, this person looked like an authoritarian. His hair was tinted with dull grey shade paired with a hooded shaped eyes hiding within are tyrian purple irises. He is a strict adult man who is oozing with mature and male hormones. He looks sexy and stern built in one succulent body.

After placing them under the protection of some of his subordinates, the man walked away to do his duties.

"You should be safe here. Escort these two outside the park and protect them." the man ordered as few men wearing universal special forces clothes gathered upon hearing his orders.

The special force replied, "Yes sir!"

In an instant the father and son realized who just saved them. But before their minds returned in reality the man had left them.

"Please come this way."

Before Ximen Xueya and his son called for the man they saw him going towards the location of the bomb to continue the supervision of the other team whose task is to secure the rest of the bombs. Seeing him all busy with work, the father and son could only leave for now. They've let some of the special forces escorted them away.

They had a conversation with the system.

"Daddy! That's father right? He feels so much like father!!" asked Ximen Chino.

Ximen Xueya smiled and responded, "Yes~ it's your father~"

"Father didn't recognize Xiao Jing just now~"

[Young Master have you forgotten you look different than your original appearance? Unless the Lord God's main soul wakes up he wouldn't be able to recognize the Young Master.]

"Don't be sad~ our baby~ didn't your father still protected us just now even though he doesn't have memories? I'm sure your father will like our Xiao Jing the same way daddy does~"

"Daddy when can we meet father again? Xiao Jing wants to see father more~"

"But even if we meet with your father again we can't stay with him until the midst of the apocalypse."

"Why? Daddy~"

"This is because if we stay with your father before the end of the world arrives, he would most likely not allow you or me to fight zombies. Didn't Xiao Jing pick this world to fight zombies?"

There's a mischievous smile at the corner of Xueya's lip when he says these words to his son. He is obviously teasing the innocent boy.

"Un~ Xiao Jing wants to fight but... Xiao Jing also wants to be with father. Daddy what should Xiao Jing do~??"

Seeing the adorable face of his baby, Ximen Xueya couldn't help but feel amused with his words.

"How about~ we let your father pick us up instead~ He would most likely be busy these few months. Only when the apocalypse arrives then we will go look for him if your father still didn't come to pick us up~"

"Okay daddy~"

Afterwards Ximen Xueya and his son were escorted out of the amusement park. After they've seen that these two were now out of danger the special forces soldiers return back to help their comrades in dealing with a serial bomber. Before they leave, Ximen Xueya tells them to pass a message for him to their savior.