Chapter 166 - 6.26 Third Green Star - Woke Up

In the dimensional space.

Ximen Xueya's anger is visible through the changes of his eyes. Suddenly returning to its original silver shade meant that he was in rage. Even if there are no emotions or expression on his face, the coldness he is emitting from all over his being is enough proof to say that Xueya is definitely furious at this moment.

Despite showing his anger the man in green robes who Xueya called as Jue-ge didn't react much as if he is used to this kind of mood swing coming from Ximen Xueya. There is even a gentle and pampering smile at the corner of his lips. This man is the current ancestor of Hei Clan. He is also Hei Anjing's biological cousin, Hei Jue.

Hei Jue said, "Don't give me sins, I haven't done at all, An. Hei Wanyu being sent out isn't my order. Those annoying old men were doing it themselves. Who would have thought that they would allied themselves with those destroyers. They are even using my name spreading nonsense around. I've been in closed meditation since you last visited. Do you think I would leave your vessel around unprotected by me personally!?"

"But in the last world. You've tried to hurt A'Xia. I am not blind, if I didn't come you would kill him!"

"I would. But stopped since you came. An, if you haven't completed the Mateship Ceremony with him, I would still kill him even in this world. For me he is better off dead. You are far more important than him to me. He is a stranger but you are my family."

"You can't. I've chosen him after all. We've already completed one of the requirements for Soul Marriage."

"Yes. Which is why I am appearing here before you instead of plotting his death."

"Jue-ge!!!"

"I will stop targeting him. Instead I would protect you and Xiao Jing secretly. I will warn you now. You should inform Uncle or Milord about Xiao Jing before your enemies learn of his existence. Xiao Jing is both yours and this man's sole weakness."

"I will inform them after this world."

Hei Jue glances at the spring and his peach blossom eyes narrow as he stares indifferently at the man lying within the water.

"How long is that asleep?" Hei Jue was talking about Cao Junye. There's a clear dislike in his tone. After all this is the man who stole his carefully protected cabbage. He never expected this pig to successfully steal his cabbage that he's been tightly protecting for centuries.

Xueya ignored his brother's ugly expression and replied, "A week."

"It's better for that pig to never wake up." murmured Hei Jue.

"Ge!"

"Fine. An, be careful. There are lots of destroyers that entered this world silently. This time their target isn't your man but you, instead."

"I will go now. I will protect you in another dimension." said Hei Jue as the space behind him shifts under his command. If one is talking about controlling space then this man in front of Xueya is even stronger than him when talking about space and dimension. After all, he is the God of Space.

Ximen Xueya watched as the space rift before him disappeared. Because his memories were half unsealed, he could recognize who Hei Jue is. This is his blood related cousin from Hei Clan. The son of his father's elder brother.

Sadly, this uncle of his had died due to cultivation implications, he had let his demons destroy himself. Failing his most important tribulation and dying afterwards. Among the people from Hei Clan only this branch of family loves his father as family but only Hei Jue remains from this part of Hei. The only remaining direct bloodline of Hei Clan remains with only Hei Jue, his father and himself.