Chapter 143 - 6.3 Third Green Star - Countdown: 4 Months

At the end of the month of August, a special guest finally requested to meet with Ximen Xueya. The special guest is none other than this world protagonist gong, Shi Moye.

Suisen reported to his master per his duty, "Master. Someone called Major Shi is outside waiting for permission to visit. According to the record he had made an appointment a week ago. Should I let him in?"

"Yue, why is that heavenly son here? Is he here for Suisen?" asked Xueya in his mind.

[He is here to see Suisen but his real goal seems to be you, host.]

"Oh~ and why would he? Don't tell me my husband in this world is the ML? You got to be kidding me!" complains Xueya to his System Yue.

[I don't think the Lord God would allow his soul fragment to be the world's beloved son. Ever since he failed to protect the host countless times in the second world because of the heaven's will restraining his actions as the heavenly son, he made sure to not let his remaining soul fragments become the heaven's beloved child. Moreover, based on the Lord God of doing things first before thinking of the consequence later. He would have come as soon as he was reborn to meet his destined lover only to fall in love at first sight with the host. Then the plot would be broken before the apocalypse even started.]

System Yue recited his lines like it was something he had practiced saying countless times. He knew that what he said would definitely happen if his Lord God became the world's beloved son. Didn't the Lord God get punished by the host in the second world for accepting the divorce for following his script as the Protagonist Gong of that world. The host had left the Lord God for three years to live alone. Letting him suffer watching the person he loves the most get hurt thrice while under his protection. His host is merciless whenever he is angry or jealous.

Ximen Xueya smirks secretly when he hears this. He did remember leaving his husband alone for 3 years for accepting the divorce in the second world. He also allowed himself to get hurt by that stupid bitch and let his husband clean up his own mess.

"Suisen, let the guest enter. Afterwards, prepare some drinks and snacks." said Xueya.

Suisen responded, "Yes, Master." Then he walked away to welcome the guest.

At the entrance of the Ximen Family's Mansion, Shi Moye stood tall wearing semi casual clothes of denim jeans and white shirt with dark blue overcoat. He stood tall with the guards and enjoyed his tobacco. He got along so easily with the guards at the gate. Despite Shi Moye being a soldier, he isn't like others who is too rigid with the laws. As long as one didn't do anything illegal Shi Moye is friendly almost to anyone.

At a certain distance, Shi Moye's eyes always wander by the door which leads inside the mansion. He wanted to act natural but his eyes couldn't help but peek towards that direction. He knew that the person he missed the most would be the person he would see escorting him inside the mansion.

As expected, waiting a while he saw the figure of that person who brought him endless nightmares and yearning. He always dreamt of that death scene in that future where this person died and at the same time yearn to see him in this timeline every day.

A man wearing a formal three piece suit walks out of the entrance of the mansion. Under the sunlight his navy green hair glints with the same shade as the forest paired up with blue green irises. Yun Suisen is only in his mid-twenties but his gestures and poise were already trained to perfection. This is the reason why the original Xueya accepted him as his family butler despite his young age. Moreover he is used to children, he wouldn't treat his son too rigid like those overly professional adults.