Chapter 18 - 1.18 First Small Star [Extra 2] - Horror Tale V

The scream of the man from the forest wasn't completely heard by the other people residing inside the abandoned building. The place is so creepy and the event unfolding before them that they couldn't focus on something else.

After all, they've witnessed a pen moving on its own without anyone holding it. It even answered the question Xue Luli had asked. This whole event remained bizarre and creepy for everyone.

​​

"Let's continue asking. Who wants to ask the second question?" asked Fu Lian, looking at the rest of the participants surrounding the paper and the pen with him.

The other three scaredy cats all shook their heads and didn't speak as if mute. They were so terrified for their lives that they even wanted to scold their past selves that wished to participate in this kind of supernatural event.

Fu Lian looked at his quiet little brother beside him.

"Jingjing, what about you?" asked Fu Lian.

"I... I will think of a question first. Big Bro or Big Sis should ask next." replied Xue Jing.

Fu Lian nodded at him and then looked at his girlfriend.

"Lili? What about you?" asked Fu Lian.

Xue Luli flinched when her name was suddenly called by her boyfriend.

"A--... A'Lian should ask next..." responded Xue Luli but her shock was evident on her ashen face.

Fu Lian frowned a bit and was worried about seeing his girlfriend in this state. He wanted to finish this whole event and get home early. His eyes move back to the hovering pen on the top of the paper.

"Pen fairy, how many times could we ask you questions?" asked Fu Lian.

Then the pen trembles for a moment before writing the answer on the paper.

[Six questions. You've asked two questions. There are four more left.]

Seeing the pen move for the second time the three scaredy cats couldn't help shrieking with one of them even fainting from fear. The people in their surroundings started murmuring as well after hearing Fu Lian read what was written on the paper.

Xue Luli spoke, "Four? Jingjing you can ask the last question. Let's ask the others if they want to ask something. How about you three... I mean you two?" she asked the other three participants with one of them unconscious right now.

"I-I-I-... No questions!?"

"M-Me N-Neither!"

"Okay. How about anyone from the crowd?" asked Xue Luli.

The people who were watching from the sides all remained silent and moved backward as if wanting to run away. Obviously, there are already a few who took their leave after witnessing such a scene.

"Th-There is no question!"

"We don't want to ask!!?"

"Fuck this shit! I'm out of here!!"

"M-Me too!!!"

"Ah! Wait! You can't just leave!!"

Some students who were classmates to those guys tried to stop them but seeing them running away fast. They didn't try to follow them. The place is already creepy enough. It is better to be with the larger group than the minority.

"Big Sis should ask the questions. Leave one to me," said Xue Jing with a smile.

Xue Luli seems to always pause her words whenever Xue Jing is talking to her. Her eyes sometimes become dazed before it returns to normal.