Chapter 16 - 1.15 First Small Star [Extra 2] - Horror Tale III

The Student Council of the second year had done their preparation for the local event under the leadership of their school female Goddess, Xue Luli, and the Male God, Fu Lian. Several posters about the Ghost hunting event were spread in the school event in the streets outside their school premises.

---

​​

Poster's Content:

Ghost Hunting Event:

Duration: Overnight

Date: August 15th

Location: Abandoned Building in South Yard

Conditions:

*Anyone who is suffering from heart disease and such is not eligible to join.

*Outsiders can join the event if you register with a student from the university.

*Registrant needs to sign a contract for safety which states that the school will not be blamed if something happened during the event and their safety is under the control of the registrant. The event organizer is only responsible for guiding and providing food with the necessity for the night.

*Minors could only join with parental permission. Minor below the age of 15 isn't applicable to join.

---

Everyone in the university grounds and the near district outside their school premises had seen this poster. It didn't take a while for people to register for this event. But this even had limited slots for entry. Only the first fifty registrants could join the event. Of course, the whole group of second-year from Class S had been registered ahead of time.

August 14th

Afternoon.

Xue Luli and Fu Lian were on school grounds since this morning for the finishing touch preparation for the local event. Xue Luli was so tired of walking around here and there for almost the whole day. Fu Lian seeing his girlfriend in distress had no other choice but to take over the last checking for the event while letting Xue Luli take a rest in the Student Council Office for the Juniors.

She was sleeping peacefully at the office's couch while covered with his boyfriend's blazer. Then suddenly he felt a finger poking at her face randomly. The touch left by that finger is cold which instantly jolts her back awake.

A pair of enchanting scarlet orbs welcomed her, those phoenix-shaped eyes were too attractive for her to move her eyes away from it. She even grabbed the blurred face before her. Clearly, she is half awake.

"Sister! Stop. I'm not Brother Lian! Don't kiss me!" The cuddle young boy said.

When Xue Luli woke up in reality she saw that her naughty hands were holding her little brother's fatty face. It was so soft to squeeze like holding a big marshmallow in her hands. In the background, she could hear her boyfriend laughing.

Pfft! Hahahaha~~

"Big Brother~ save me!" the young boy said.

Xue Luli calls, "A'Jing?" For some reason, this name is the first thing that appeared in her head.

Her boyfriend Fu Lian stopped laughing and pried his girlfriend's naughty hand on the poor young boy who almost got his cheeks pinched to tears.

Fu Lian with a huge smile on his face said, "Are you awake now? Have you forgotten that A'Jing registered for the event this evening? He will be going with us."