Chapter 64 - 4.1 Third Blue Star - Childhood

Once Hei Anjing opened his eyes, what welcomed him was a small pair of white hands and feet. Once he took complete control of his body, he noticed that he had shrunk to a 5-year-old body. Looking at his current body, this vessel is wearing a plain long white shirt and pants.

Like those in hospitals, a pure white gown. He then looks around his surroundings, the room is painted with pure color. Everything around him is white. The walls and floor were painted white, his bed and pillows were bleached in the same color.

​​

He also noticed that the structure of the room is more like a cell, but more organized like a dormitory room. The room he is in has two double decker beds. Laying on the beds were children wearing the same white gown as he did.

The age of the children ranges from 5 to 10. He himself looks the youngest among the four children within the room. All three of them look a bit older than he does, at least 7 to 8 years old.

Seeing this situation, Hei Anjing knew that he was in some kind of medical facility or in an experimental facility. If it's the former then there is not much danger, but if it's the latter then he needs to look through things more.

In his mind, Anjing contacted his system who revealed his name as Yue. 'Yue, the world plot and memories please...'

[Right away, Host.]

[(World Plot): Protagonist Gong Yi Zheng, he is an extremely righteous man who hates criminals. With his protagonist halo as this world's first heavenly son, he lives his life for the justice he is chasing all his life. Within that bleak dark side of society, he met the only angel in his life, Li Guang.

Li Guang is a professional forensic doctor with a master's degree in psychology. With his above average IQ he was able to work together with Yi Zheng in capturing Inferno, the largest syndicate for human experiment and trafficking.

Thanks to the interference of the Villain, Xie Ye, a serial killer, the feelings of love between them deepens. Xie Ye who was in love with Li Guang let himself be captured for his sake after helping the two of them eliminate the Inferno Syndicate. In the end he was sentenced to life imprisonment alone in a psychiatric prison.

Host's vessel, the original is called Gui Lan. Gui Lan is a special officer that used to work together with Yi Zheng. He is an antisocial elite man with Genius IQ. His special skill is Telepathy but since he isn't not willing to trust anyone no one knows about his ability. According to the memories, Gui Lan is in love with Yi Zheng.

He died while protecting Li Guang in one of the raids. Shoot through the heart and die instantly. The one who shot him is none other than this world Villain Xie Ye. He was killed when he learned his identity when saw the man save Li Guang once.

Gui Lan was intending to inform Yi Zheng about this man's identity but was killed in the villain's pretense of trying to kill the protagonist shou.]

Having a conversation with his system in his mind. 'I see. So what does this man wish?'

[He wanted to help the protagonist gong in fulfilling his goal of capturing the Inferno Syndicate. He wishes that Li Guang won't end up with Yi Zheng and he wants to fall in love with someone else other than Yi Zheng.]

'This is an D rank star right? How come he has 3 wishes?' asked Hei Anjing.

[Host's soul is stronger than before which is why there are more tasks than before. Since this is an D rank Star host just needs to complete two tasks.]