Chapter 171 - 6.31 Third Green Star - Exercising In Morning (M)

Morning.

At the hotel room, sunlight passes through the slits of the curtains, hitting Xueya on the face. The bright light made Xueya uncomfortable. When he opens his eyes, Xueya unconsciously narrows his eyes due to brightness. Lifting his one hand to block the light, Xueya felt breezy all over himself.

When he looked down he saw his body naked not even a single piece of cloth was left on his body. Even his underwear was taken off. Xueya was stunned for a moment; he didn't remember taking his clothes at all. This only meant that the bastard had taken his clothes off for him. Lifting the blanket for a moment, Xueya saw his body covered in red spots.

He could only feel something hot and big in between his butt cheeks. As someone with husband, he knew too well what the fuck that is! Xueya was about to seat up when the arms around his waist had tightened. Then he heard his husband's hoarse yet sexy undertone voice.

"Baby~ since we weren't in the mood last night, I didn't do anything but... when I woke up at dawn seeing a defenseless you in my arms I felt... hot. Really hot. After touching you and kissing you all over you sweated. I need to remove your clothes~"

Because of the naught hands moving downwards his waist to even lower place made Xueya current sensitive body trembles. He felt a hand grab his member teasingly rubbing the tip and the whole thing until it hardened. His breathing ragged at his husband's hands movement. Feeling the hot thing rubbing his secret place at the same time made Xueya suffer from unfulfillment.

"Ahh~" A moan came out from his mouth unconsciously. But Xueya didn't forget to try pushing away the man behind him. His current vessel is a virgin since birth. That place hasn't been touched by other people according to the memories he received.

Feeling his wife's struggles, Cao Junye clearly knew what was going on in his wife's mind. He licks his ear before nipping and sucking on it gently. Then he whispered,

"Baby~ don't worry. While you're still I've loosened you for hours until that place is as soft as it could get~" He moves his other hands to rub and pinched Xueya hardened peaks.

"Mnn~ Nnm!"

Chuckles~ Cao Junye hasten the rubbing motion on his wife's member until he comes to his hand once.

"Hmn~ Ah!"

"Haha~ you did well to keep your voice down after all Xiao Jing is just next door~"

The teasing tone of his husband's sultry voice lingers in his ears. There are few tears at the corner of his eyes due to his excitement and anger all together. He twisted his body to look at his husband's face. Only to see a mischievous smirk on Cao Junye's face.

Xueya grabbed Junye's shoulder and said, "You dare tease me!" then before Junye could even react, he suddenly felt that the space around them wrapped and their surroundings had changed.

Then plopped inside the spring water as if they've jumped on it. Before Cao Junye moved he felt that the surrounding water near his arms and back had frozen, he was stuck at the edge of the water while half of his body was submerged. He is currently seated within the pond with Xueya standing completely naked in front of him. The water on the spring swirls around Xueya's like a transparent silk slowly turning to white shade ice covering his important parts but made him look more tempting than just naked. Seeing this Cao Junye couldn't help but gulp as the picture before him is too seductive.

"I don't want to do it in the water." said Xueya with a coquettish voice while his feet were teasing the hardened thing of his husband with his toes. There is also an amused smile lingering at the corner of those cerise lips. But the ice had imprisoned him at the edge of the pond. Moreover the converging heat coming from his body is unbearable especially that rising heat in his proudly erect thing being rubbed and teased by his wife's toes and foot. When he reached his peak Cao Junye could only let out a groan.