Chapter 117 - 5.18 First Violet Star - Fighting The Tyrannosaurus Rex

A team led by Sheya roamed around the forest to look for the missing Tuzi. Thanks to the other dog type beastmen, they were able to follow the trails left by Warrior Lang and Apprentice Priest Xiong.

On the other hand.

Near the center of the forest with a river side just a few steps away, Xuebao and Meizhou found a gigantic cave. The cave is almost 13 meters tall in height. The entrance is as wide as 8 meters approximately. Near the entrance of the cave, countless animal bones in varying sizes were found. It was too many, that once it was piled up, a small mountain of white bone could be made.

Meizhou's vigilance heightens when he hears a low sound of breathing coming inside the cave. The breathing seems to be slow and deep, obviously the thing inside the cave is asleep. Looking around the area, he seems to have eaten bone remnants by the cave entrance.

"It seems... to have just gotten to... sleep?" said Meizhou.

Xuebao explained to his bewildered lover, "It is born with a small brain. It only knows how to eat and reproduce. It's dull wittedly by nature. Once it's full it usually takes a sleep. Moreover it's winter, even if you're warm blooded once you're full and your surroundings are soothing you'll feel asleep instantly."

"Warm blooded? Isn't it just a huge lizard?" asked Meizhou innocently. He heard the appearance of T-Rex from his beloved and most of its characteristics are not that much different from lizards though there is a huge difference in size.

Hearing his lover's comments made Xuebao laugh. His chuckles echo in the area he didn't really care whether the savage beast heard his voice nor care whether it would wake up. They were here to kill it anyway.

Chuckles~"My dear this thing might be a huge lizard. It really looks like one but it almost had no weakness. This is the reason why it is called King of the savage beasts. Are you sure you wanted to fight it alone?" asked Xuebao.

Meizhou nodded his head without hesitation. On their way here he talked about it with his beloved. He asked him if he could allow him to fight the dinosaur instead. At the beginning Meizhou is going to let his beloved fight it for fun but after that event just now, showed his tribesmen about Xuebao's hidden strength. It was overwhelming even for him who was deemed as the strongest beastmen in their tribe. He wanted to show the tribe that only he is worthy of being Xuebao's future mate. No else is allowed to take his place no matter what.

After knowing what kind of thoughts his husband had in his head, Xuebao had decided to let him kill the T-Rex instead. He wanted his husband to retain the dignity he has as the strongest male in the tribe. Even if he won't be able to have his fun this time, there are many chances he could do so in the future anyway. Let Meizhou fight the savage beast for now.

"Okay. Listen for me for a bit. You mustn't get caught no matter what. Even though its hands are short, that lizard can still use it. The biting strength of that dinosaur is enough to cut you into half. Be extremely careful with its tail as that's the strongest part the T-Rex possesses. In short, never receive a hit, never get caught and bite it's neck without hesitation. You should cut off his movement first before going for a kill. I will only interfere when your situation is dire enough that you will definitely lose your life. Even if you lost your limbs I wouldn't help you as you wished." said Xuebao as his smile faded and only worry was shown within those cerulean orbs.

Feeling the concern from his beloved made Meizhou glad. Xuebao had never hidden his emotions towards him. His happiness, sadness, anger, concern and love all can be seen on his face when looking at him. Even when his beloved is completely cold towards strangers, he will forever only be kind to him. This is because he is the person Xuebao loves the most. Like how he loves him as his everything.