Chapter 54 - 3.12 Second Small Star - Midnight Visitor

Midnight.

Underworld City

​​

Mo Yijun's Mansion

Mo Yijun and everyone returned back to the mansion and had a heartfelt dinner with all of Yijun's subordinates welcoming their Lady Boss and his confidant, Lin Xia. After a late dinner meal, the group decided to get drunk as they celebrate.

Most liquors and alcohol were just taken from the warehouse under Ye Baiyu's orders. It didn't take long for most of them to become drunk. Ye Baiyu was the one in lead among the drunkards.

A drunk Ye Baiyu raised a wine bottle on his hand with flushed cheeks, "Drink more. Drink. The Boss allowed us to get wasted for tonight!" yelled this red faced man under the intoxication of alcohol.

Seated beside him, Lin Xia is looking at him with a stern eyes, "Did you even check the drinks you've taken from the warehouse before drinking senseless?"

"Hic! Un... no worries. All items from inside the warehouse were checked through properly. Xiaxia you should drink more. Drink with me~" said the drunk Ye Baiyu who pasted himself on Lin Xia's back like some kind of sloth.

Lin Xia scolded him, "Can't you seat properly while you drink!?" while trying to push away the drunkard on his back nudging him with his elbow.

Everyone in the area mostly drank except for a few. Lin Xia controlled his drinking. Meng Anya refused to drink as it doesn't meet his taste. Mo Yijun who seemed to just take a few glasses held himself back as his wife was looking so sleepy on his lap.

Looking at the wasted appearance of his people, Mo Yijun decided to end the party on his side while letting the rest continue drinking on their own. He carried his wife to his room. After taking a short bath, they both laid on the bed with Mo Yijun back flat on the bed's headboard and Meng Anya's head on his lover's lap.

Enjoying the gentle caresses of Mo Yijun on his hair, Meng Anya laid on his lover comfortably.

"Aren't you going to ask why my father kidnapped and ordered to kill you?" asked Mo Yijun to his wife who moved his head and looked at him while borrowing his lap as pillows.

With a playful smile on his face, Meng Anya replied. "No need. I know the reason. It is because you are his only legitimate son, but doesn't wish to continue his lineage and... he doesn't remember who I am."

"You know my father?" asked Mo Yijun with slight surprise.

Meng Anya, "Of course! I am the only person in this country that almost killed him."

Mo Yijun could vaguely remember that one time before his father seated on his throne as Prime Minister. His father kidnapped a stunning elegant lady with crimson eyes like his wife. That lady is the only woman that his father is deeply infatuated with. He abducted her despite the fact that the lady is a married woman and a mother of a young boy.

At that time he didn't know what really happened, all he could remember is that an adorable young boy who looks like an angel descending on earth ordered a group of muscular men to beat up his father despite knowing he is a prime minister's candidate. He did remember vague memories of that chaotic scene, but for some reason the news of what happened in that place never comes out to the public.

Afterwards he heard rumors that the government sent out a sealing order to keep whatever happened in that place a confidential secret. And those he was there at that time were forced to sign an agreement to stay silent. As he was still a minor that time, he was spared of that contract.

At that time Mo Yijun's mother's standing in the house was not good. His existence was not even nicer than those illegitimate children of his father. Even his father himself doesn't accept his existence as his mother was never loved by his father. He was born because of a drug and alcohol's fault.