Chapter 108 - 5.9 First Violet Star - Hotpot

When Xuebao and Meizhou arrived in the Tribe's territories. The scene of their arrival towards tribe's entrance while dragging a dead dinosaur behind them caused a commotion none of them expected. The reaction from their tribesmen was astonishing at least for the three of them.

People gathered, especially the warriors in front of the entryway, with weapons ready for battle. Few more tribes men waited at the side intending to give support to the front line warriors if needed. Seeing this scene even Meizhou was surprised. Tuzi who only got a huge basket on his back was panting like a tired dog as he dragged his trembling legs to its fullest.

On their way back Tuzi had fallen on the road more than once due to fatigue. Even as a former modern man he only used to be someone who works behind a table and after transmigrating into a female beastman whose strength isn't that much different from his original body, this kind of overload work is too much for him. He didn't even notice Xuebao and Meizhou leaving the area and all the things they've collected for him to manage.

After collecting the dinosaur meat Tuzi decided to drop by his house first to place the basket and the rest of things with him and Lang. Then he prepared a change of clothes for Xuebao and brought his spare clothes as well. He prepares a few large clothes just in case Meizhou really chooses to take a bath as well. Then he had Lang carry the stone pot big enough for an 8 person meal. He placed the available ingredients inside the pot as well some apples for snacks.

"Let's go to the Tribe Leader's food warehouse next," said Tuzi.

As the two left his place and went to another family's warehouse and got more ingredients for the hotpot.

"You are really that close to the tribe leader's female son?" asked Lang. "Well you're both females so you should be close."

"Xuebao is my closest friend!" replied Tuzi.

"I see." said Lang as he smiles. "By the way how did you bump into that creature? Unless who went inside the boundaries of their territory it shouldn't be possible to see those things."

"Well~ we entered the boundaries of their land in the far north. I got lost there once and found this kind of fruit. This fruit is called apple. It has a slightly sour taste when not completely ripe but tastes sweeter when picked at the right time. You can eat a few and taste it but don't eat everything or we won't have any snacks after the meal" said Tuzi as he passed a scarlet fruit to Lang.

Wolf Warrior Lang had accepted the apple and took a bite of it. After chewing it for a few times his mouth was full of sweetness from the juiciness of the fruit.

His eyes sparkled in joy. "Hmm! Not bad. This is quite nice. By the way you still haven't told me about that event with that creature."

"Oh~ That dinosaur we met accidentally in the place where those fruits grow. I was digging some plants when it suddenly appeared in front of me. I was so shocked when its huge face came before my face. Haha~" storied Tuzi.

Lang showed concern upon hearing such a dangerous life threatening event Tuzi had experienced.

"Are you hurt!? Did you break something? It looks so heavy. It didn't stomp you or something!?" asked Lang while worrying.

"Nothing happened. Xuebao saved me before I got stepped on. Meizhou also restrained its movement for a few seconds and got out of its reach before something bad happened~" answered Tuzi.

"That's good. Nothing happened." murmured Lang as he even sighed in relief.

Tuzi, who felt Lang's concern smiled timidly. After being transmigrated to this unknown world all of the sudden and into this body with ugly most people in the tribe had either ignored him or scorn him secretly. Even knowing that he didn't mind as food and shelter is still provided as he is a female that could give birth.