Chapter 148 - 6.8 Third Green Star - Arriving At The Capital

Ximena Xueya, Ximen Chino and Zhi Yue had visited a few more towns on their way to the capital. At every town they've visited, they were like locusts eating everything on their way. As usual Ximen Xueya flunked his money as he hoard every useful resource they could get in those towns. Of course! Everything was placed in his dimensional space but he left some filled warehouse in case of emergency for the government. As he could already imagine them not believing his words anyway.

After sending a message to Cao Junye about their arrival to the capital, the latter had sent his complete address to the Ximen father and son. This time the one driving the car is no longer Zhi Yue but Ximen Xueya. Following the address he was given, Ximen Xueya drove to the most luxurious area in the capital. At the entrance of the Subdivision, few soldiers were stationed holding weapons. Once Ximen Xueya's car approached the gates they were stopped by the soldiers.

"STOP! THIS PLACE IS A PRIVATE PROPERTY!"

Ximen Xueya still drove the car over the gates, a soldier was about to raise his weapon in an attempt to scare them off when suddenly a higher officer came running over.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP! THIS IS..."

"HALT! SOLDIERS HOLD YOUR FIRE!!!"

The newly arrived officer glared at the soldiers who were about to raise their weapons just now. Though they were just doing their jobs, this esteemed guest is still their General's personal guest. The rudeness just now was their fault.

The soldiers heard their officer's command and lowered their weapons. They've stood straight in attention and saluted him. But the officer didn't return their salute right away and the soldier could only stand as straight as a rod. The soldiers could only watch as their higher officer approached the car's driver's side window and smiled towards it. He slightly bow his head as if paying respect to the person inside.

The car window slowly went down revealing a handsome and exquisite face of Ximen Xueya. At this moment there is no smile on his face but only coldness and indifference but that didn't stop the soldiers from feeling awe and attraction. To the soldiers and the officer, Ximen Xueya feels like an aloof Winter God ascending before them. The officer who is about to welcome them was left in dazed of his beauty.

In the officer's mind, 'Damn! The Lieutenant General didn't tell me that the General's guest is this hot. But this man should be a person with a child, where is the child?'

Subconsciously, the officer looked inside to check. He saw another beautiful creature inside. It's an adorable little milk bun whose features are similar to this Winter God. But if the father is like a Winter God, the little cutie inside is like a small snow fairy instead. Such contrast but similar features made the father and son even more attractive to his eyes.

Ximen Xueya finally spoke, "According to Junye's message, his house address should be in this direction. Are we on the wrong road?" he asked.

The cold yet gentle voice was heard, Xueya's voice is so nice here that it made the officer and soldiers blush for a moment. Now they're experiencing the feeling of hearing a beauty's bewitching voice.

The officer stuttered for a bit as he averted his eyes to avoid embarrassing himself further.

"N-No, esteemed guests, you are on the right path. Please drive towards the last and largest mansion at the end of the road. That is the General's place. The general has been awaiting your arrival!"

"Thanks. Continue the good work." said Ximen Xueya before closing his car window once again.

The officer saluted until the car had entered the Subdivision. This area is owned by their general. The whole unit under him also lives here including their Lieutenant General Wang and his lover.