Chapter 186 - 6.46 Third Green Star - Afterlife Of Tuzi

In the dimensional space of Ximen Xueya.

Yun Suisen and his two partners didn't ask further when things involved Ximen Xueya's real identity. There is no need to talk about it. As everyone from the two System Core knew what his authority meant.

It didn't take a while for the father and son to return from the kitchen. They brought a few pitchers of juice and milk tea together with a whole cake and plates of desserts.

After placing it on the table, Cao Junye served his wife a cup with ice. He prepares a glass of milk for their son who is currently eating a cupcake on his daddy's lap.

As always Cao Junye ignores the rest and focuses only towards Ximen Xueya, his wife's well being.

"Drink, baby~ I've put some ice in your milk tea and also made some baked cheese macaroni for lunch. It will still take a while." said Cao Junye.

Ximen Xueya humbly accepted what his husband passed to him. He drinks and eats without question as long as it was something Cao Junye was feeding him with.

Yun Suisen looked at Xu Lin and Baize. He smiled at them and introduced himself.

"I used to be an original person from lower earth. Real name Lucas Evergreen. In my new life I've transmigrated in a primitive beast world where I've met Xuexue.

It was also Xuexue who gave us the opportunity to enter the God System after death. On my left is my First husband's original name, Lang."

Shi Moye grinned and said, "Yo! Nice to meet you."

"On my right is my second husband's real name, Xiong." introduced Su Liye who is seated beside him.

Su Liye bowed his head in greetings. His reaction shows his scholarly self, "Greetings. It is a pleasure to be in your presence."

Xu Lin looked at the three with widened eyes in shock, he exclaimed, "You have two partners!?"

Baize gave him a warning gaze, "Don't tell me you want to have more than one partner as well, Yan'er?"

"Are you crazy!? You are enough to bully me to death if you become two won't I suffer more everyday!" retorted Xu Lin.

Gently patting his host head a smile appeared in the corner of his lips. "That's right. I am enough for you."

"Enough for you, my ass!" retorted Xu Lin.

Baize acted like a hooligan by placing his hand under Xu Lin's and squeezing those soft mounds in public.

Only to feel a huge hand lightly pinching his butt cheek.

"Gyaa! Where the hell are you touching!? There's nothing wrong with my ass!" exclaimed Xu Lin.

Wang Lei, whose partner is not with him, said, "Can't you flirt in your room instead?"

"It's not our fault that Brother Yun is out for work. Please don't throw tantrums!" responded Xu Lin.

Baize spoke as well, "Don't bully Brother Lou. It is not his fault that Brother Yun couldn't OOC."

[A/n: For those who can't remember. Lou Lan's real name is Yun Ming (Prisoner) and Wang Lei's real name is Lou

Wang Lei glared at this couple pouring salt in his wound called loneliness. But they were indeed right, among everyone in this group only Lou Lan is unable to divert from his original character setting. This is unless the next vessel he entered had no connection to the plot and became just an unnamed bystander in the world.