Chapter 60 - 3.18 Second Small Star - Cao Junzi's Plan

Evening.

A party will commence under Starlight Company.

​​

It's a Christmas party the company scheduled before Christmas eve.

The party is hosted at a high-class hotel which Lin Xia and Ye Baiyu made preparations with. It's a formal party whose special guests range from elite clans to international famed figures. Of course the main attraction is none other than the power couple of Odin and Loki.

Most of the guests knew that the lazy Odin would never pay too much attention to them, which is why most of the guests were opening conversation with Mo Yijun, who is always by Meng Anya's side.

[Host. the protagonist gong planned to separate you from your husband after asking someone to drug you. After that he planned to rape you. The protagonist shou had just escaped from the protagonist gong's hidden villa after taking a gun from one of the guards that the protagonist gong left to watch over him. He seems to want to end everything with the protagonist gong.]

Meng Anya talking to his system in his mind. 'Good. Send an anonymous text to Meng Lan about the whole plan of Cao Junzi. Indicate the room and time. Make it so he will be able to get access to the room's card.'

[Understood, Host!]

The velvety dark of night air became cooler as the black carpet on the sky condense with looming thick dark clouds. Pure white snow slowly falls on earth dyeing the original color of the land with purity of whiteness. Within the highest building, lighted by numerous lights. A room full of varieties, food and drinks served by men wearing uniformed suits to formality.

The guests were enamored with elegant music as they enjoyed an evening banquet. Within the spacious hall, people were in groups enjoying alcoholic drinks accompanying them in their casual conversation. Only at the center of the largest group a familiar looking couple were surrounded by people of all walks of life. Politicians to businessmen. Celebrities to models. Scientist to Professors.

They all wanted to surround the couple. Only when they notice that the little beauty starts to look grumpy does the dangerous looking man beside him show a pampering action to calm him down. After that the latter pulled the rest of the guests to slightly distance themselves from the little beauty and gave him space he wanted. With Meng Anya freed from all the formal greetings and casual conversation, he let his husband move a distance to entertain their guests.

This eccentric behavior of his is already a trademark which most people who knew him know. Everyone knows that Odin hates the crowd of strangers surrounding him the most. A moment later a waiter approached him offering him some drinks, saying that a distinguished guest sent it for Meng Anya to enjoy.

Respectfully greeted Meng Anya, "Sire. A guest sends a surprise drink for the Sire to enjoy. Would you like to have it?" asked the waiter acting servile towards Meng Anya though he is someone who serves the Cao Family.

[Host. The drink is drugged with a dose of Aphrodisiac and sleeping pill. Would the Host like to redeem a cure in the Mall?]

Meng Anya said to his system. 'Humming* No need, Exe. Instead I will redeem myself as a mind stabilizing pill.'

[Host, Mind Stabilizing Pill will only soothe your mind and let you have control over your body.]

Meng Anya, "I know. As long as my mind isn't clouded, I can have full control of my body~~"

[Redeemed Mind Stabilizing Pill from the System Mall. Host is still able to redeem two more items for this world.]

Meng Anya smiled playfully as he accepted the served drink by the waiter and secretly took the pill together with the drink. After a while later he acted as if the drug acted and fake to lose consciousness. The fake waiter secretly carried him away from the hall without incurring the eyes of the people within the party which seems impossible.