Chapter 100 - 5.1 First Violet Star - Become My Sandbag [M]

Xie Ye used toys on Gui Lan as punishment for leaving him alone for years. Moreover, everything that he is using on him was things he found hidden in the master's bedroom which means obviously who owns such things.

Gui Lan keeps panting and moaning as those things move all over him. It made his body twitch beyond his control as he continued to struggle only for the chains to limit his movements.

Ahh~ pants mnn~ ngn!

"How was it? Is it your first time feeling good in your ass? You seem to like it as much." said Xie Ye.

"N-No! hnn~" retorted Gui Lan as he glares at Xie Ye but his misted eyes look more seductive than scary.

Xie Ye watches Gui Lan twitch in pleasure, his ragged breathing, the erratically up and down of his chest as he pants, and the trembling of his slender waist as the top inside him hits a sensitive spot from within. He removed the chain connected to the ends of the bed and flipped Gui Lan. But the lovely darling still couldn't close his legs as the thing inside him would wildly move inside him making him uncomfortable.

He made him kneel in all four corners with his but upturned to air. The toy inside him almost slipped out but was roughly pushed back inside which made Gui Lan scream as he raised his head. He cums once again but is blocked by the ring of his member.

"AH~ hah~ A-A'Ye... it's painful~"

Clangs!

Xie Ye removed the chains that were locked on the top of the bed and bound Gui Lan's hand behind his back instead when the latter wanted to kick Xie Ye, his leg was caught in a strong grip preventing him from moving.

Xie Ye spoke, "So naughty~ you wanted to kick me, Lan'er~"

"Ha~ Of course!" answered Gui Lan.

What happened next is something Gui Lan didn't expect Xie Ye to do. He picked up a soft leather belt on the bed and bound his legs and calves together. Now he could only use his knee to move on the bed as he squirms.

"It seems that the medicine and the vibration aren't enough." Xie Ye said as he grabbed Gui Lan's jaws forcing it open and poured an oral-based aphrodisiac inside his mouth. With his throat forcedly lifted up, the medicine smoothly entered Gui Lan's body. Moreover, he had turned the vibrations to the highest.

Gui Lan who couldn't move properly as both his hands and legs were bound on his back, he could only squirm like a shrimp being cooked on the bed. The love drug his lover had given him was the strongest one he bought from the system mall. He now couldn't control the heat within his body burning him inside. It was making him extremely uncomfortable and itchy deep inside him. His lewd intestinal fluid started to mix with the lubricant left inside as the unceasing moving toy continued to poke him in weird places.

Xie Ye watches Gui Lan lose himself to pleasure as he sits on the side of the bed, the bathrobe covering his body could barely hide his awakened dragon as he feels excited to see his beloved almost fall in the abyss of lust. He started seeing him sway his hips in discomfort as the toy inside his hole was steadily being pushed out by the constriction of the wet cavern.

'Hm~ the medicine is taking effect now.' Xie Ye's thoughts as he watched his beloved teasingly sways his hips towards his direction and feast on the erotic sight of the slightly swollen rims of that private cave pushing out the toy he pushed inside. He couldn't stop his eyes from narrowing at such lewd scenery.

Gui Lan's current thoughts, 'I want to come. I really want to come. I wanted something even bigger inside. This stupid toy couldn't even reach that itch place deep inside me. Husband... I need my husband...'