Chapter 88 - 4.25 Third Blue Star - Where Is He?

Afternoon.

Psyche Institute.

Everyone made their own preparations. After Yi Zheng and Li Xing reported the information that they've gathered to their guardians, Ke Lou and Lin Ye. The latter couple visited Professor Sen and talked about the schedule of their plans. Xie Ye came with them as the representative of his Gui Clan.

Members of the meeting:

Representative from Gui Clan: Xie Ye

Representative from SID: Ke Lou and Lin Ye

Representative from Psyche Institute: Professor Sen.

There people were planning the whole track of the events that would unfold. From the destruction of Inferno to planning the aftermath once everything was cleared up.

Professor Sen spoke, "It will take at least 4-5 days before I'm able to gather up all the espers on my side."

"I guess you would have to call them all back in this situation. I suggest we put the plan in action a week from now." said Ke Lou.

Lin Ye with a gentle smile on his face said, "We will do our best to back you guys up."

"I will lead the frontlines personally. A'Yi and A'Xu will move with me. A'Li and A'Yun would remain with the remaining team for support and take the lead after we separated from the larger team." said Xie Ye.

"What did the Gui Clan plan to do?" asked Professor Sen.

Xie Ye, "They will simmer down the effects that may fall on the normal people. They would at least evacuate the people 100 meters that settle around the Eternal Palace."

"That would be great. As the battle between Espers left too much after effects for normal people like us to bear." said Lin Ye.

"I will do my best to keep the casualties at best minimum." said Xie Ye.

Ke Lou sighed. "That would be great. It would be better with the Young Master around. At least you can share the burden." he said.

"I can bear all the burden this time. He already bore all of it 15 years ago." said Xie Ye.

These sentences he spouted had lead silence inside the room. Everyone inside this room knew the meaning of Xie Ye's words. They could still remember the small figure of Gui covered in dust standing in front of their group as he put up a huge barrier made of ice. Protecting them and blocking the enemy for them. The strongest esper in the world, Gui Lan.

"Okay. Since the plan is finalized I and Ye'er would go back to the headquarters and help our son and son-in-law in preparations. Are you coming over Xie Ye?" asked Ke Lou.

"No, I need to meet someone." said Xie Ye.

Professor Sen knew that Xie Ye might be here to look for Hei Lan. "If you are looking for Hei Lan he isn't around? He went home just this morning."

"I know. It was Yun Li whom I need to talk to." replied Xie Ye.

Professor replied, "If it was Yun Li then he would be in the library with Xu Lun. They spend most of their dates there."

"Then please excuse me." Xie Ye left the dean's office after bidding his goodbye.

These three old men watch Xie Ye leave the office with heavy footsteps.

Ke Lou spoke, "It's been hard on that boy. He have been busy with Gui Clan, then helps our stupid son, A'Yi with SID sometimes. Now he has to lead this plan on his own, taking numerous on his shoulders. It will be soon 16 years until the day he gets separated from Gui Lan. It is amazing that he could still bear it."