Chapter 179 - 6.39 Third Green Star - End Of The Elite Faction

In Z District Base. At General Cao's mansion's courtyard, humans suddenly appeared as a group. They were all teleported outside the mansion. Everyone was shocked with what they had experienced of course especially for first timers like those people from the military faction.

At this moment even the old Lieutenant Ki couldn't help but curse.

"Fuck! What is this ability? Teleportation? High Level Space ability!?" exclaimed the old Lieutenant.

"This? Is this Master Ximen's ability?!"

"So amazing~ just how high is his level?"

Meanwhile the soldiers from Unit Alpha were all wearing proud expressions on their faces. The one being praised is after all their general's wife.

"Hehe~ Our madam isn't only a space ability user~"

"Our madam is beyond amazing~ but we won't tell you anything~"

"Really?! Is Master Ximen a dual ability user like General Cao!?"

No one in unit Alpha gives an answer but there's an obvious smile on their faces. The military faction believed that Master Ximen is a dual ability user like General Cao but only the people from the other side knew what is the real extent of their madam's strength. Just the difference of their levels among the rest is enough to leave the other people speechless.

On the other hand the father and son of Yun Clan were rendered shocked upon appearing outside the mansion all of the sudden. Unlike the other soldiers who were teleported with them, what they've received from Master Ximen is a warning instead but the surprise of these father and son are different.

Yun Lu upon seeing Ximen Xueya in the General Cao's Mansion: 'Tsk! My guess is right. Though I knew that the identity of General Cao's lover might not be common, who would expect it to be Ximen Xueya.'

Beside him Yun Ren is showing a shocked expression, he is acting like a puppet with cut strings. Looking dazedly towards the mansion with a face of dubiety. Only when his father Yun Lu had shaken him did he jolt back to reality.

Yun Lu asked worriedly, "A'Ren? Son, are you okay?"

"D-Dad~ W-Why is he...!?" asked Yun Ren as if he was shocked to see Ximen Xueya in that mansion.

"This... Dad also didn't expect it was him. Don't worry dad hasn't done anything against this person. He wouldn't make his move towards us unless... we made him angry. Let's just stay away from them in the future." said Yun Patriarch in comfort.

GYAA!!~~

Nevertheless, what the others didn't expect is to hear a scream coming from inside the mansion. The high tone shriek came from the ladies whom the elite clan members had brought with them to seduce General Cao. Their wailing brought fear from the people waiting outside the mansion.

S-Save me~

Please spare... spare us~ Aah!!!

The screams, all rendered who heard it terrified and staggering. Only the Unit Alpha who had lived with Ximen Xueya and Ximen Chino were used to it. They acted like they couldn't hear a thing and started doing their morning exercises like deaf soldiers.

The military faction had looked at each other before technically deciding to choose acting like their comrades. They've decided to join the Unit Alpha with their morning exercises and started running around the courtyard like not hearing someone's screams. They didn't even care whether it was a man's or a woman's scream. It's not like they could stop Ximen Xueya if he rarely wished to do something.