Chapter 27 - 1.26 First Small Star [Extra 3] - That Night At The Hotel [M]

On the night of the celebration for the completion of the Movie, 'Scarlet Heaven'. All staff from the director, actors, and actress to in-house staff were invited to the celebration party at some high-end hotel owned by Empire Entertainment's owner, Wang Tian. This Emperor owned not only a Media Company but also Hotel Chains and Restaurants were also under his name. He is one of the most successful personages in the country.

Xia Yang's attempt to end his elder brother's life had ended in failure because of the sacrifice of the Film Emperor, Lu Ziyun. The former wanted to kill his own twin while the latter gave away his life for the redemption of everything he had done to the moon twin, Xia Ying.

​​

Xia Ying with the help of his system had successfully escaped the scenario of his being killed by his twin. Instead, like a master puppeteer behind the scenes, he gave his protagonist shou a stage to perform. He intentionally secluded himself in the hotel roof view offered by the hotel.

This hotel is owned by his lover anyway, he is able to come in any area of this establishment. The play shows the ending of Xia Yang and Zu Liyun's life had finally come to an end.

The film emperor died under the hands of his beloved, the sun twin, Xia Yang, whom he used to love before in sacrifice just to save the life of the former lover, the moon twin, Xia Ying, which he chose to use as a substitute in the very beginning.

The ending is anticlimactic. The current lover of Xia Ying which is Wang Tian had ordered his men to clean up the mess his lover was playing with. Obviously, this man treated the death of Lu Ziyun as nothing in his eyes, even the murderer, Xia Yang hadn't entered his line of sight. Only one person, Xia Ying, who is his beloved, could enter his heart.

Since Xia Yang is still the blood-related brother of his beloved, Wang Tian chooses not to end his life. In the end, made him suffer as he continued living. The sin of killing his own beloved with his own hands is something that could torture the man for all his life. Using the death of the Film Emperor to condemn Xia Yang as a murderer, he could only live his entire life in prison.

On the other hand, that same night, he carried his little devil wife with his own hands and brought him in a presidential suite he owns in the current hotel they were in. As soon as they entered the room and the door was shut, the two exchanged wild and steaming kisses with each other. Like beasts hunger of another.

Wang Tian first pinned his Xia Ying on the wall while instead of just removing his lover's clothes he just chose to rip it open. Buttons of the vest and polo flew in whatever corner revealing the white chest and red perky nipples hidden inside.

Their tongues clash aggressively and only ragged breathings and undertone moans can be heard coming from Xia Ying and Wang Tian. Xia Ying also reached out his hands clumsy yet careful actions of trying to remove the clothes of his lover at the same time unbuckled his belt to let his pants fall.

Wang Tian is doing the same thing but unlike the latter's careful and slow movements he just wildly pulls the pants off his lover without even caring whether the clothing is broken. Seeing that Xia Ying is having a hard time breathing pulled away an inch and whispered the following words.

"Baby, don't forget to breathe through your nose," says Wang Tian, who grunted for a bit before lowering his head to the man's neck and taking a bite.

"Ah~" Xia Ying could moan loudly the moment he was bitten. The pain and pleasure are mixing within his body as he raises his neck and exposes his weak throat to the fangs of the predator in front of him.

As expected the man didn't hesitate at all as he grabbed Xia Ying's waist towards him, lightly patting his exposed long yet slender legs, his action means that his lover would wrap his legs around his waist which Xia Ying understood.