Chapter 14 - 1.13 First Small Star [Extra 2] - Horror Tale I

This is a chapter that will show what is the content of the movie: Horror Tale.

Casting:

​​

Female Protagonist - Xue Luli (Human): Fei Lan

Male Protagonist - Fu Lian (Human): Hu Tian

Supporting Male Lead - Lin Xia (Exorcist): Wang Tian

Villain - Xue Jing (Ghost King): Xia Ying

[a/n: This movie's perspective shows more about the side couple instead of the main one. After all, this is a BL novel it's better to show the side of our MC and ML's perspective instead of the Movie's real leads.]

------

In one dead night.

A man in dark red cultivation robes is running within a gloomy forest.

Pants. pants. Pants.

This person's features were exquisite. He had hair length covering his back almost reaching the back of his knees, Apollo-gold hair that danced in the wind. A sickle-shaped eyebrows affixed to an aesthetic face. He had an imperial nose and a pair of phoenix-shaped eyes showing hints of languid and mischievousness but at this moment there is no smile in the corner of his lips. He looks a bit feminine but still a man. His irises had the same shade of glistering moonlight, pure silver.

At this moment this person is running away with his every stride showing urgency. There are obvious scratches and injuries on his arms and legs. These injuries were clearly done by sword or blades. Holding the long and deep wound on his right arm, he runs away passing through a deep forest only to meet a dead end fathomless cliff cutting off his escape for survival.

"I can't die. I just can't. I made a promise to A'Xia. I have to wait for him to finish off the enemies and look for me to bring me back home!"

This stunning beautiful man with blonde hair and silver eyes finally started to panic as he saw the dead end cliff before him. Despite it, his gesture and atmosphere remain refined and noble. This man is clearly a wealthy lord and a cultivator.

The young man looked down on that almost endless darkness within the depths of the cliff under him. His expression remained calm and calculative but his eyes showed desperation to live and solace. Solace because he knew that by using himself as a bait for those bastards will lessen his other half's hardship when fighting against those traitors.

Once he knew that he could no longer do anything to escape his predicament only reassurance remained, thinking that the person he loves the most would remain safe even after all this. He could only look at and stare at the moon which matches the same shade of his eyes.

The serenity of the place broke when few men in white robes holding weapons in their hands blocked all escape routes of the attractive men before them. His long gold hair sways following the directions of the wind flow, those phoenix-shaped eyes revealing argent orbs enclosing it within. This person looks like a descended God, an embodiment of both the sun and the moon.

The newly arrived group gasped upon seeing this man's beauty. No one would believe he used to be an ordinary mortal at birth. He recently became a cultivator. Receiving all the praises as a heavenly genius. The youngest golden core cultivator from the Sun and Moon Palace Sect as well as Sun and Moon Palace Sect Lord's Dao Companion. He is called Xue Jing, the youngest king of the Wan Empire.

The people surrounding him are traitors from Sun & Moon Palace Sect. They wanted to replace the current head of the Sect, Lin Xia. It was an ambush on their part. Before Lin Xia and Xue Jing got surrounded from all sides. The couple splits up for a moment. The original plan was to let Xue Jing escape and let Lin Xia be the bait but Xue Jing did the opposite. He used the only teleportation talisman on his lover while he used himself as a lure.