Chapter 152 - 6.12 Third Green Star - Countdown: 40 Days

Afternoon.

Head State Palace.

A special house in which the highest person resides. It's a white modern mansion which is bigger than a normal mansion. It is something that is fully protected from all angles because the person who lives in his place is the person who has the highest authority in the whole country.

Currently but the emergency summons few special personnel were called in.

This includes the Prime Minister and General Cao, who had the second highest position in the whole country. For some reason Major Shi Moye was summoned to the palace as well.

They are now in the Head State office. Only four people had gathered inside the room. An old man with white hair sat at the honor's seat while the other three sat at the couches near him. On the right is the Prime Minister and General Cao while on the left is Major Shi Moye. Knowing that his position is the lowest the protagonist gong didn't know why he was summoned to the palace. He was frightened when he saw the summons from the Head State himself this morning. No question asked, he drove for endless hours to reach the capital by car.

The head state person looked at the small group with squinted eyes, the wrinkles on his face turned deeper when he saw that someone was missing. He looked at the person who was said to be the last one to be with that missing person.

"Junye! Where's Xueya!?" asked the Head State old man.

Cao Junye's expression turned dark when he was asked about Xueya, he still hadn't gotten over with the letter that was left for him.

"Gone. We had a bad quarrel last night. When I wake up this morning... Xueya and Chino had disappeared. There are no traces of them leaving the mansion or the subdivision. They... suddenly disappeared in thin air."

Cao Junye's words were slightly trembling when he explained the reason why Ximen Xueya didn't come with him for the summons. Major Shi Moye on the other hand had shown a weird expression when he heard General Cao's explanation about Ximen Xueya's disappearance.

Shi Moye's thoughts: 'Disappeared in thin air? This is... a bit like those I heard from before. Space element is it?'

He fell deep in his thoughts that Major Shi didn't notice that two pairs of eyes were silently observing his reactions secretly. There is an obvious reason for why he was called him but only the Head State and Minister knew why. These two old men had decided to isolate the room as planned. Only the four of them were allowed to stay in the office.

General Cao and Major Shi as people from the military already knew how serious these two highest authorities are right now. The moment no other sound movements were heard outside the room, they knew that the office is completely isolated from the outside world. Their faces turned extremely serious at this moment.

General Cao asked, "Sirs, what is happening?"

"Snort* It's because you didn't listen to Xueya's last night that you know nothing! Your clear view as authoritarian failed you this time." said the minister.

"What do you mean minister?" asked Cao Junye as his face turned even darker when Xueya was mentioned.

"Junye! Would you believe me if I told you that the world is about to end?" asked the head of state.

General Cao Junye and Major Shi Moye were both surprised with what the state head had said. But their reactions were different. General Cao showed an obvious reaction of disbelief and doubt but Major Shi Moye showed only shock as if he heard something unbelievable. His expression shows he believes the old man's words and he didn't refute it like the General does.