Chapter 62 - 3.20 Second Small Star - After The Storm (M) [End]

[a/n: My dears please enjoy my Valentine Day uploads.]

Meng Anya was awakened by the warm drop that fell on his cheeks. Once his eyes opened, the first thing he saw were those pairs of captivating obsidian orbs filled with stars and galaxy. Thought at this moment those eyes were showing the emotions of regret and guilt. He reached out his hand caressing the handsome face of his husband before him. He knew what he was thinking.

​​

It wasn't even his fault as he is someone with sealed memories, doesn't remember that he had touch aversion. Moreover the reason was hidden together with his sealed memories, in fact this was the first time he allowed someone's disgusting plan to happen. He could have avoided it, but his decision to play around resulted in this ending. He just wanted to be intimate with his husband faster. It was his own greed that let him have this kind of result.

Allowing himself to be drugged by an aphrodisiac so he could give his husband a reason to be intimate with him before their marriage. More than that, he is already unsatisfied with just touching. But seeing his husband's current mood, it seems close to impossible to continue anymore.

'Forget it. The time is not just right.' Meng Anya's thoughts.

"Don't worry. I'm not angry anymore~" said Anya while trying to coax her husband.

He could feel his hand wandering on his waist before he got pulled in a tighter hug.

"Wife, I've aggrieved you this time. Forgive me. It won't happen again." replied Ye Xiajie with a sad smile before giving his wife a peck.

Ye Xiajie pulled him closer to him intending to sleep for tonight. Leaving all aftermaths to their family and subordinates. Once Xiajie closed his eyes, he returned the body to the original resident of the world, Mo Yijun. It seems that Ye Xiajie overdone it this time when he reversed the time. He was forced to sleep even before he said his goodbyes to his wife returning the control of his body to Mo Yijun.

Despite showering with cold water just now, the effects of the drug were instead heightened as he felt a familiar touch that made his skin burn naturally. Now with the properties of aphrodisiac his body feels even more listless than before. Ye Xiajie's touch created an opposite effect to Meng Anya's body, instead of disgust he felt an unbearable itch from within him.

Strangely, Meng Anya, felt a cold breeze blowing below him only to see that he was only wearing a bathrobe on his body when he looked down. His heated body reminds him that he was drugged by an aphrodisiac. Both he and his husband were only wearing bathrobes as their clothes were thoroughly soaked after that scene in the bathroom. When Mo Yijun opened his eyes, he was welcomed by the scene of his wife's flushed face and long white legs clamped together while looking so listless.

Seeing his wife tightly knitted brows and wet, glimmering eyes revealed his chagrin and helplessness, felt an arouse in his sexual appetite and couldn't help but gulp at the scene. Meng Anya felt his body's temperature increase and he couldn't get rid of the heat from his body. There was an inexplicable itch coming from that place seemed eager to be penetrated by something.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" asked Mo Yijun with a worried tone but his hands were not honest as it gently stroked Anya's cheeks, neck down to his collarbone and inside the other person's bathrobe.

Mo Yijun's naughty hand gesture made Meng Anya's trembles irrepressible as he gasped at every light touch of his husband's fingers. Anya can only whimper as he looked at his husband's eyes misted with tears and could only muster enough strength to slightly pull Yijun closer and rub his face on his bare chest.

"Wuwu~ Painful. Hubby~ I feel so empty and it's so uncomfortable~ Hot! It's so hot! Bring me to the bathroom please~~" said Meng Anya as he rubs his face on his husband's chest. Not knowing that his action just further aroused the latter's lust before him.