Chapter 129 - 5.30 First Violet Star - All Out Brawl

The day for the meeting elders had finally arrived. At the boundary land of both the Lune Tribe's Territory and Soleil Tribe's land, a huge tent was made. This place was created by the effort of people from both clans. Inside the tent is a long and wide table which is able to accommodate the ten elders of each tribe. The right side table is occupied by the elders from Soleil tribe while the left side table settled people from the Lune Tribe.

They've sat in their designated seats facing an elder from the opposite side. Only the elders sat at the chairs of the table, young beastmen like Meizhou, Xuebao, Sheya and Shizi sat at the side together. They would only be listening and mediating between tribes when they've gone beyond control. The Tribe Priests of Two Tribes sat at the hosts seats overseeing the whole meeting.

The reason for this, is because of the revelation they received from the Beast God. With the clear details of the trials only they won't be biased to side with their own tribes as what their duties entails them to do is to make sure the tribe to alliance with each other. Only by working together they would be able to survive the trials of the Beast God.

There's an intense tension between the elders despite thinking rationally that the alliance between tribes would be the only way to survive, the hatred and resentment in their hearts for losing their loved ones couldn't be held back completely. Sentimentality is beastmen second nature after their likes of fighting. Seeing the exchange of glares between the two tribes, the two tribe priests couldn't hold back but exchange helpless gazes and sighed. Once the tribe priest of the Soleil had gestures to Priest Anbao to open the conversation, they've finally begun the meeting even with the clear gloominess in the atmosphere of the place.

Tribe Priest Anbao spoke, "Before we start let me introduce myself. I am the Lune Tribe's Priest Anbao. Swear to the Beast God that I shall follow his commands and have chosen the result of survival. My words would lean towards what the chosen ones will make."

"Same as the former. My duties as the priest would be serving the chosen ones for this trial. I am the Tribe Priest of Soleil Tribe, Linshe."

"Let's begin the meeting of elders. Go ahead." said Anbao as he gestures to the elders of the Soleil Tribe to speak first.

"Cough* We would like to create an alliance with the Lune Tribe." said an elder from Soleil Tribe.

Soleil Tribe Elder spoke, "We are willing to provide any materials from this list. In exchange we want three things from the Lune Tribe."

The list of materials was passed to the elders of the Lune Tribe. The things were written on animal skin parchment as there is still no paper made at this moment but there is ink they use to write. Sadly only priests could understand what was written on the parchment. Tribe Priest Anbao had passed his own copy to Xuebao who only glanced at what was written on the parchment with an unconcerned gaze.

Thoughts of Xuebao after seeing the list of materials on the parchment.

'There are too little useful things within the paper. The only things that interest me are this white soft thing and the raw rocks. It must be cotton and natural rocks like limestones.'

Xuebao said to his uncle. "Thank you Uncle. I've seen it."

"I see. You can always speak out if you want to say something. You and A'Zhou had that right in this meeting." said Priest Anbao with a smile.

"We understand Uncle Anbao." said Meizhou while beside him Xuebao nodded his head while eating strawberries his husband had been feeding them.

After letting Xuebao the contents of the materials written on the parchment Priest Anbao had returned to his seat. The priest from the other side had a looked of skepticism.