Chapter 96 - 4.33 Third Blue Star - Death Of The Sky Wolf

Xie Ye led the Vanguard Team and fought with the Sky Wolf. Gui Lan supported the team and erected a tall transparent ice dome while enclosing the beast and the Vanguard team in it. The healing team is outside the dome watching for the whole fight. As soon as one of the members of the vanguard team is hurt the rest would work to pull him out of the dome and heal him right away.

Xie Ye while holding a black sword is fighting the wolf one on one while the rest supported him from the sideline, attacking the wolf randomly. It's huge body was a perfect target for a group attack. Since Xie Ye is holding the beast in one place, they could target the enemy without precise targeting. They only need to avoid accidentally hitting their teammates.

The Sky Wolf howls in anger seeing these puny little insects attacking him but was still vigilant enough as he remembered the fear towards that ice ability user who killed his clone 15 years ago might be lurking in shadows watching him make a fool out of himself.

Everyone could hear the wolf's rambling.

"Bastard. bastard. Bastard. Why are you interfering!? If not for you I wouldn't be in this state! You've already killed my clone. What the hell do you still want from me!? Fuck. fuck. You're a higher being, why are you caring for these puny insects when they are not even useful for you!!! Dammit!" yelled the Sky Wolf.

Yi Zheng yelled back, "You are the bastard! How are you calling insects!?"

"It's you. All of you! You are just insects. An Ant! Do you not know that child who I fought before!? He is not human. He is even stronger than an ordinary God! Fuck! I do not understand why he is protecting you guys and this little world at all!!" screamed the Sky Wolf despite being injured all over his body.

ROOAARR!!!

The Sky Wolf was about to enter his berserk mode when his neck and limbs were suddenly bound by chains made of Ice. This control attack is something Xie Ye didn't at the moment the beast is the weakest. He restrained the wolf at the split moment of opportunity when its guards at the lowest during the initial stages of his berserk. The Ice cooldown the raging emotion of the wild beast. With the sudden restriction his berserk mode went wary and the sky wolf ended up suffering a backlash.

CLING. CLING.

Struggling to move, "What is fuck!? Chains made of ice!?" The Sky Wolf glared at the human holding the black blade. He witnessed this human using Ice elements to restrict his movements.

"Who are you? Why can you use the same element as that person!?" asked the Sky Wolf.

Xie Ye's face is cold and ruthless as he waves his sword to cut off the legs of the wolf. The Sky Wolf could only howl in pain as he lost his limbs. Giving Xie Ye a death glare as if he wanted to eat him alive. Chewy him like a snack. But within those eyes were mixed emotions of shocked, disbelief and agony. This Sky Wolf couldn't believe that he lost to a human being.

Sky Wolf looked at Xie Ye like he was something weird.

"You are definitely not... that boy whom... I fought ...15 years ago but... the ice element you've used... had the same purity. That ice is not... just someone could... wield..." said the Sky Wolf in between his breath, he could even feel his body turning cold at every second.

Xie Ye understood what the dying wolf was trying to say and replied to him.

"My ability is copy. Ice element is my wife's ability."

The Sky Wolf's eyes widened in surprise as saw the eyes of the human before him slowly changing from crimson to pure darkness. As if feeling the abyss looking back at him the Sky Wolf felt an undeniable strength within those darkness filled orbs. It was a strength that is beyond his and that man he calls as master. But this person's strength is not yet at the same level as that smiling devil. Not yet. At least not for now.