Chapter 167 - 6.27 Third Green Star - Mission Target

That night the famous general from the capital had to sleep on the living room's couch alone because he teased and pissed off his own wife. When everyone woke up they saw the scene of their great general sleeping on the couch.

Seeing this the soldiers could hold but sniggers at him. It seems that in the future they need to listen to the general's wife first before the general itself. The real boss is Ximen Xueya.

Uncle Wu, who woke up ahead of time, just finished cooking breakfast. He had to wake up their general who seemed to be sulking all night after his wife kicked him out of the bedroom.

"Master, wake up. It's time for breakfast. Please wake Master Xueya and the young master up."

"They aren't awake yet?"

"Well~ that is because the young master couldn't sleep on time without Master and Master Xueya sleeping beside him while... Master Xueya had watched over you for a week while you were healing. He had only returned to the mansion to sleep for the first time last night." replied the old butler.

"A week? I've been out that long? Moreover, Xue'er had been sleeping outside during that time!?"

"Yes, Master. If not for the Young Master and the boy named Zhi Yue bringing his meals we wouldn't know your situation."

The general's expression was full of worry hearing about this news. He never expected to be out for one whole week.

"Uncle Wu please prepare meals for two adults and a baby. I will bring it over."

"Okay. Please wait for a while." replied the old butler who once again returned to the kitchen and prepared food for the family.

Cao Junye waits in the living room while the old butler makes the necessary preparations for breakfast on bed. The soldiers who all woke up saluted at their general before running out of the mansion to do their daily morning training.

In a while, Wang Lei, Lou Lan, and Zhi Yue went down from their rooms. They only need to exchange glances with Cao Junye to understand that the latter wanted to speak with them.

"My Lord you're finally awake," said Wang Lei.

Zhi Yue greets him properly, "Greetings My Lord."

Lou Lan remained silent but bowed his head as well in greetings. Afterward, he avoided meeting Cao Junye's eyes due to fear of his real identity.

"Sit down."

The three sat down at the opposite couch where Cao Junye sits.

"I will make it simple. In this world, there would be three illegal world hoppers playing the role of the original residents of this star. Their target is my wife. I would like it if you keep your eyes open for anything suspicious."

"Yes sir!" responded Wang Lei and Zhi Yue.

"13, give the two the full copy of this world's data. That way it would be easier for them to point out those characters once they've started acting weird. Send it to me as well."

Zhi Yue replied, "I will compile a copy for everyone."

"Go. You may now eat."

Uncle Wu returned pushing a food cart in front of him. On the cart are countless dishes like porridge, French toast, egg and sausages, steamed dumplings as well as milk and coffee.

"Master. The meals are prepared, let me help you bring it over to the room." said the old butler with a kind smile on his face as always.

Seeing that he couldn't stop this responsible and loyal butler from coming with him. He could only comply but only until the door of the master's bedroom.