Chapter 3 - 1.2 First Small Star - Xia Ying

"Truly~ a slag man."

Xia Ying's only comment upon seeing how idiotic this star's Protagonist Gong could be. Easily getting move by one single acting.

[Host, those reporters who caught you at the hotel this morning were threatened to keep quiet about what happened. I've also recorded that scene. Does the host wish for me to spread it?]

"For now, forget about it. Keep it until then," said Xia Ying.

Since there's no one else in the house except for Xia Ying and his system, they converse normally and not through the mind this time.

[Yes. Host.]

With regards to the scandal where he and the film emperor were caught in a hotel, the news about it seems to have been withheld. It was the work of Empire Entertainment where the Film Emperor's contract is under.

Between the sun-moon twins, only Xia Ying is under the Empire while Xia Yang is from a second-rate entertainment company called Silver Entertainment. As Xia Yang wasn't able to fulfill the requirements to be able to enter the Empire. His talents were average after all, except for his face.

Watching the slag gong's current depressed state, entertained Xia Ying but not much. He was munching on some snacks while watching the live stream of both protagonists.

On the other screen, he could see Xia Yang acting like a queen during work. Scolding the make-up artist and staff randomly without any legitimate reasons.

Meanwhile, he and the film emperor were demanded to rest for two days until everything was cleared up.

Currently, Xia Ying is watching a movie in his living room when his phone rings. It was from his agent saying that he received a few jobs for him.

Ring. ring.

Xia Ying answered the phone, "Yes, Xia Ying speaking."

{Prince. I've accepted two jobs for you. One is an advertisement for a male perfume, and one is an audition for a second lead minor villain, Xue Jing of Horror Tales. It's a horror movie.}

"I understand. Which goes first?"

{The first one is the audition. I will send you the script and movie background. The location is at Silver Entertainment. Please come over tomorrow at 9 a.m. Do you wish for me to send you an assistant to drive you over, Prince?}

"No need. I will drive alone. Please send me the script and thank you, sir."

Xie Ying's politeness over the phone made his agent speechless. He, as his agent, knew about the scandal between him, the film emperor, and his sun twin, Xia Yang. The truth his agent pitied this timid little prince of his. He knew that this cold-looking young man is nothing but a shy little one.

Wen Lin, his agent could only keep a silent stand when someone is scolding him for being cold when in truth the child only doesn't know how to express what he wanted to say.

He also knows that this young man is in love with the film emperor, but everyone in their circle knew that the one the film emperor fancied is none other than his twin brother, Xia Yang.

The agent also knew what happened in the hotel that day. He was one among the staff that was ordered to talk to those reporters not to spread the news.

{...Prince... I know it is not my position to say this but... you should forget about the film emperor he... he likes Xia Yang. You know that right? With your talent, you can have anyone who likes you instead of that slag man. Just forget about him, okay?}