Chapter 103 - 5.4 First Violet Star - Rabbit Beastman 'Tuzi'

Upon returning to the tribe's camp, Xuebao randomly grabbed a beastman and told him to pass a message to his father, Zhubao, their Lune Tribe's leader.

The one Xuebao randomly grabbed just happened to be the bear selling Meng called Xiong. This Xiong is their Tribe Priest's apprentice. He is a bear beastman warrior but also works under the Priest. The Priest of every tribe is considered the most intelligent beastmen in the whole tribe. They trust every advice from the priest and the latter always give an informative explanation of things. He is like the scholar in the tribe. Xiong this adorable and cute young man does not only possess talent in hunting but is quite a fast learner as well. This is the reason why the Priest had accepted him as his apprentice.

Xiong was among the male beastman who watched Xuebao beat up the second strongest warrior in their tribe, Laohu, this morning. He didn't believe that a female beastman like Xuebao still existed. After all, most prominent male and female warriors had all died in the last battle against their enemy tribe. The Soleil Tribe. Xiong became Xuebao's secret admirer.

This is the reason why Xiong blushed when Xuebao suddenly grabbed him.

With a flushed face, "X-X-Xuebao... d-do you need something?" asked Xiong.

Xuebao felt weird to see a young man that has a bigger size than him curled shyly as he blushed when he just held his shoulder for a split second. He even heard Tuzi's weird murmuring beside him.

"Hehe~ an adorable but shy homely type top~ But he doesn't really fit together with a mischievous devil type dominant bottom like Xuebao~" silently mouthed Tuzi.

Tuzi's mumbling continues, "This cuddly bear warrior will only get bullied badly by our cool beauty snow leopard Male God. Hehe~"

"But~ if an active bottom like the male god pushed down and rode the bear it would be quite a scene as well. Hehe~"

System Yue could even see traces of drool on the corner of Tuzi's mouth.

[H-Host! This protagonist shou looks so dangerous! Are you really going to stay over the night in his house!?]

"No worries. That perverted rabbit is a bottom like me. He couldn't dare push me down as he couldn't really do anything." replied Xuebao nonchalantly in his mind.

Then he finally chose to ignore the weird whispering beside him and looked at the Bear beastman before him.

"Could I ask you to tell father that I would be staying the night over in Tuzi's place for me?" asked Xuebao with a seductive smirk on the corner of his cerise lips.

Xiong who was tempted unconsciously couldn't stop his eyes from wandering on those plump red lips as his breathing almost got out of control. These blushing bear averted his eyes in embarrassment and saluted towards Xuebao.

Xiong said, "I will definitely pass your message to the tribe leader! Yes! Please excuse me!" he said before running away red faced.

Xuebao turned a blind eye over anything except towards his husband. He reacted normally as if he didn't intentionally tempt that shy bear just now. He looked at the still murmuring rabbit beside him.

"Aren't you going to show me the way to your place?" said Xuebao.

After he got out of his fantasy by Xuebao's cold but sultry voice, "Ah! Yes, this way please~" said Tuzi.

Tuzi and Xuebao leave together and head to the rabbit beastmen's abode.

Arriving in Tuzi's little cave.

Tuzi is unlike the rest of the females to live together in a huge tent. Most unmarried females choose to leave together as they could communicate with the rest of the female easier this way but Tuzi is different. As a modern person and an open fudanshi, he wanted to have his own private place. But unmarried female beastmen were given caves by the tribe. Only male beastmen or females like Xuebao could have their own tent. This is why Tuzi took over a corner and hidden stone cave which used to be a food warehouse of the tribe. Because the cave was too small the tribe leader chose to abandon it. Learning about this Tuzi asked the tribe leader to let him have the small cave at least before he found his mate to live with.