Chapter 11 - 1.10 First Small Star - End Of The Slag Couple

Hotel.

In the midst of the night party, the emperor was unexpectedly summoned in his company leaving the empress to wait at the rooftop venue alone having his own drink waiting for Wang Tian to return. But the real case is not really that.

​​

The reason Wang Tian left is because Xia Ying controlled the satellite and asked his system to make a few attacks on the Empire system's firewall.

[Host, I've fulfilled my duty. That person won't be back for an hour.]

"Good work, Exe." Replied Xia Ying.

[Host, The Protagonist Shou will be here in a minute. He is bringing a knife please be careful.]

"Question. What would happen if I died at this stage? It will be considered as complete right? After the protagonist shou kill me with his own hand in front of the protagonist gong who is deeply in love with me. He can only hate the former right? And then their fate will completely remove their halo. After all, both had gone crazy in the end." murmured Xia Ying to his system who was rendered speechless.

[...]

Xia Yang who looks all bone and skin appeared before Xia Ying in the waiter's clothes pushing a cart of food and drinks for Xia Ying.

"Your Highness, the food is served as per Your Majesty's orders." The waiter whose head is down said.

Xia Ying as if watching a show looked at his twin little brother in a waiter uniform glaring at him as if he wanted to eat him alive. "It's been a while, my dear twin brother, A'Yang~" replied with a teasingly voice at Xia Yang.

Upon hearing his brother's teasing tone Xia Yang knows that this person before him knew that it was a trap all along. Even the wine on his hands was drugged with paralyzing medicine, Xia Ying still drank it in front of Xia Yang.

But Xia Yang didn't expect that the soul inside Xia Ying's body is no longer his brother but Hei Anjing whose soul converted the current body to be unaffected by drugs like tranquilizers and such.

Laughing in craziness, "HAHAHA! It's over Xia Ying! You've drunk it. That glass of wine is..." shouted Xia Yang.

Smiling at Xia Yang with a smile as if he were watching a clown, "Drugged. Is it? What are you going to do now? It will take a few minutes before this drug takes effect. I could call out for help in those few minutes." Rebuked Xia Ying.

"Hmp! Do you think I'm a fool? I've told those guards that you don't want any visitors, so they won't come. Even if you shout for help since I've had them move in another hallway away from this." Xia Yang said as he pulled out a knife from the cart he pushed over to the palace.

Xia Yang showed a smile of madness as he lifted the knife and looked at Xia Ying wanting to see his frightened expression,

"Are you afraid now? My dear elder twin brother~~"

But Xia Yang was rendered speechless when he saw Xia Ying smile at him with that extremely beautiful smile thought when he saw the mirth, ecstasy in his eyes as if looking at some puppet, Xia Yang couldn't help but feel chill on his skin.

Hatred gathered in his being as well as fright towards Xia Ying who continued to smile at him.

"It was your fault! Everything is your fault! Lu Ziyun is mine. Yun-gege can only be mine!! But you stole him for me! You've stolen everything that is supposed to be mine!! Die... Die!!!"

Xia Ying is ignoring his younger brother's hysterical screams before him but he noticed someone's arrival and gave that person a sweet smile by peeking through the corner of his eyes.