Chapter 174 - 6.34 Third Green Star - The Angry General (M)

The sounds of agonizing screams and cries for help as well as mercy could be heard echoing on the road.

AAAHHH!!! SAVE ME!

NO~ STOP!!!

WE WON'T DO IT AGAIN! ARGH~

S-SPARE... PLEASE SPARE ME~ AAHHHH!!

Upon Cao Junye's order, System Baize had spared no one among those crude men who tried to molest Ximen Xueya, Lou Lan and his host, Xu Lin. Just an hour ago before the three of them got kicked out of the car, the general was very close to losing it. Obviously, these dead men had moved their target to Ximen Xueya. They've all looked at the former like a sweet persimmon to be pinched and enjoyed. Not only him but the other two had seen how dark the general's face when he revealed himself for everyone to see. He is definitely furious as well as completely jealous.

After Baize had cleaned up all those crude men from before, the road had now scattered limbs mixed with blood and flesh pooling on the cement. Anyone with a weak stomach won't lose it when they've seen such a scene. Xu Lin, who had the weakest stomach among them had already run off at the side of the road puking nonstop. The juice he just drank and the undigested cake had all been thrown up by the side. Seeing this Baize couldn't helped but feel bad for his stupid and weakling host.

Gently patting Xu Lin's back, "Stupid Yan'er~ Are you still alive my dear host~~~??"

Pat. pat. Pat.

Xu Lin replied with a glare. But his expression isn't horrifying as his eyes were full of tears and a bit red from feeling unwell. He looks like a struggling weak rabbit to the eyes of others. Under System Baize's eyes, his host is not only stupid but is the weakest among all the host in the God System. He is naïve and a weakling, if not because he is extremely lucky that he would have died years ago under someone's scheme.

Of course! System Baize haven't met someone so lucky that he could fool death numerous times except for his stupid host. Being extremely lucky is his host's only yet greatest advantage. If not for his host would he even have the opportunity to meet a Venerable person like Ximen Xueya or someone like Cao Junye, who could be considered as the boss of the Nether System. Much less hug those golden thighs to complete his tasks in high ranking worlds. The greatest thing they got from them is the ability to turn human. With this System Baize would be able to accompany and protect his host much easier than breaking rules like before.

System Baize had used his own saved points to buy things for his host countless times to save his life multiple times in the past world. No matter what others say, Baize would spoil his host secretly and indirectly.

Seeing the pale face of Xu Lin, Baize felt bad for him. He could only carry him by the nearest tree and sat under the shade. Letting his lap be used as Xu Lin's pillow.

Bewildered Xu Lin, "W-What is it?" he asked, totally lacking IQ and EQ to understand his system's intimate gestures.

"Sigh~ nap for a bit. Don't worry it would take long before the rest of the soldiers return. Sleep for a bit. I will be here by your side. I will protect you. Don't worry about zombies." said Baize while gently rubbing his host's soft hair.

He watches him slowly close his eyes as he succumbs to his sleepiness. Seeing this scene, Lou Lan also took a rest not far from the couple. Baize recognized Lou Lan's identity as a prisoner like him. But unlike him, the latter is a high grade prisoner who is forbidden to OOC in every world. It is also because of this that system Baize never opens a conversation with this person. As he knew that Lou Lan is not allowed to act outside his designated character.