Chapter 163 - 6.23 Third Green Star - Inside The Dimensional Space

Ximen Xueya after completely the other things had brought the Alpha unit within his dimensional space. He had already pulled in his husband and child antecedently. Of course he threw his injured husband directly to the heavenly spring inside the space. The spring is rich in spiritual qi. Meditating while soaking inside the water would help the true qi inside him to heal himself.

When Wang Lei, Lou Lan, Uncle Wu and the rest of Unit Alpha opened their eyes, what welcomed them was a wide blue sky untainted by the red haze brought by the apocalypse. An abundant forest with its size cannot be measured by their naked eyes, mountain ridges from the distance and farmland which is full of crops like corn, grains, varying vegetable and fruit plants. The land was like a big source of resources which could provide food for millions of people for years.

This is like a mini world or a paradise during the time of Apocalypse. Their heads were moving left to right, up to down, as they surveyed the whole place. Moreover the way they got to enter this place is also magical. They've only heard Ximen Xueya speaking about bringing them somewhere and in a blink of an eye they just appeared in this mystical place.

Ximen Xueya ignored their reaction as if he didn't see it. "Wang Lei, Lan, you guys could wait in the mansion. For now. I don't suggest you roam around within the forest as there are lots of wild beasts and mutated animals which I bought while living in that place. Instead you can help in harvesting if your bored. The tools are at the warehouse beside the mansion.

Except for the third floor, they could occupy the first and second floors. Uncle Wu you look after them. I'm going to check on Chino and Junye."

Once he finishes his speech, Xueya walks away after giving them some commands and permissions. They watch him with awe filled eyes in silence. They had lots of questions but they couldn't ask anything. They weren't the general after all and Ximen Xueya isn't just someone they could talk too.

Lou Lan could if he wanted but his friend gestured to him to ask nothing for now. Clearly, his friend is worried about the general. Knowing this he could only pull his lover with him towards the mansion to rest.

Wang Lei reacted, "H-Honey? Where are we going?"

"In the Mansion. Choose a room and rest for a while. We won't be able to ask Xueya anything for now. The General seems to be injured with his battle versus that huge anaconda." replied Lou Lan as he pulled his lover.

"I was planning on inquiring about the general's current state..."

"Don't bother. Become a light bulb and you might get kicked out instead."

"That is also true. What about the young master then?"

"... Don't mention it. Chi-chan would forever be their permanent light bulb unless Xueya gave birth to another one."

The soldiers and Uncle Wu were left behind by the other couple. They saw him walk towards the huge manor not far from where they are.

Uncle Wu chuckles upon hearing the last sentence Lou Lan had said, "Hoho~ another baby would be welcomed anytime."

The left behind soldiers of their leaders were dumbfounded.

"Instructor what should we do?" asked by one of the soldiers.

"Rest if you wish. Farm if you wanted. There seems to be a fishpond not far. You could also do some fishing. But don't enter the forest since Master Xueya had already given his warning. Except for this you are free to do anything. The serious business would only resume when the general or Master Xueya had returned."