Chapter 120 - 5.21 First Violet Star - Concession

Shizi, the youngest Tribe Leader in the Primitive World.

After his father died in the last war against the Lune Tribe's strongest female warrior, the Soleil Tribe had almost fallen. Thankfully someone like Shizi who had awakened a special skill, King's aura, exists. This unique skill allows Shizi to dominate the battles he fought. He fought his way through and reached the peak of their Tribe. He was then enthroned as the Tribe Leader of Soleil.

The Soleil Tribe stabilizes after he takes the reins. Not long after they heard the death of the strongest female warrior of the Lune Tribe. He died due to the hidden injuries he had gotten after fighting the former tribe leader of Soliel who was Shizi's father.

Because of this, the hatred between the two tribes never disappears and continues until now. Even though Shizi tried to convince his tribe members to clear all hatred, no one was really willing to accept it in their hearts. Every winter whenever the two tribes coincide on their way down to the mountain, casualties between tribes cannot be avoided. The hatred between tribes just deepened and there was no harmony between tribes.

People from his tribe would kill anyone of the Lune Tribe whenever they've bumps onto them by the road, likewise people from the Lune Tribe would kill off his tribe the same way. This is a never ending cycle of hate. Something Shizi wanted to stop. He is even willing to enter an alliance marriage to ease the hostility between tribes but unfortunately most female beastman from the Lune tribe rarely come out of their camp alone. If they leave the tribe there will be lots of male beastman warriors protecting them making it hard for Shizi to make contact.

Not only that, there is a troublesome figure protecting the Lune tribe. The strongest warrior of the Lune Tribe, a jaguar male beastman called Meizhou. He had seen this warrior once and witnessed his prowess. This is a beastman that could contend with him in battle. He is sure that this male beastman also possesses unique skills like him. Fighting this man means he needs to prepare for death first or he will definitely look at an arm or a leg the moment he lets down his guard.

It is also because of Meizhou's presence that he wanted to make an alliance with the Lune Tribe. He had the feeling that they could go along well.

This is the reason why Shizi chased after Tuzi. When he saw him by the river wearing clothes all over his human form. He knew that he was someone from the Lune Tribe. According to the spy he had left to survey the nearby areas of the Lune Tribe's Territory, the reports said that most tribesmen of the Lune Tribe wore clothes that fully hid their body in their human form, especially the children of the Lune Tribe looking like fat dumplings wrapped up in thick clothes.

Shizi peeked once in that place and indeed saw cute little dumplings wrapped in thick clothes making them adorable while playing with snow.

He also heard that the one who suggested these clothes is the young leader of the Lune Tribe but the ones who taught the craft making is another female beastman called Tuzi. Just now he heard these two warriors called that pervert... I mean weird female rabbit beastman, Tutu, intimately. Obviously these two warriors were this female's partner.

Since this is an opportunity, he doesn't want these three to leave right away. But for some reason he is very afraid of me, I had to use my special skills to stop them from leaving albeit forcefully.

Shizi could see that the guard of the two warriors had increased the moment he used his unique skill on them. But sadly he had no other choice as they were really doing their hardest to run away from him. He watched the two warriors frankly hide the female beastman behind them. Not even a strand of hair could be seen of the female beastman called Tuzi.

The wolf warrior bared his fangs on Shizi, "What do you want? You are a tribe leader yourself. Don't tell me you would harm a female with your own hands!?" said Lang.