Chapter 170 - 6.30 Third Green Star - Blood Rain

Before the sun had completely set. The clean up group had destroyed all the frozen statues of the zombies inside the hotel. Thanks to Zhi Yue's detecting abilities they had finished their task earlier only to see their General and his wife kissing.

The man called Xu Lin with his cat on his lap averted their gaze from the shameless couple showing their love to the world. The little bun Chino on the other hand had his eyes covered by his Uncle Lou Lan when the latter had noticed the situation of that group gathering by the small table.

Lou Lan ordered his lover Wang Lei, "Go... Stop that shameless couple before things between them get even hotter. They are outside for God's sake!"

"Hehe~ This... couldn't be helped. They've just made up after all." replied Wang Lei.

The understanding old butler had looked at Zhi Yue standing beside him.

"It seems that the young master must sleep with you tonight, A'Zhi. Hoho~" said Uncle Wu with a grin on his old face.

Zhi Yue, on the other hand, had his eyes sparkling when he saw his host and Lord God exchanging intimate gestures without a care for the world. It seems his collection will have a new one after tonight.

"I agree. I definitely agree. Please leave Xiao Chi with me!" replied Zhi Yue.

When the couple noticed everyone's return, Xueya lightly pushed his clingy husband away and went inside the hotel to unfreeze the whole building. Of course, he left not even a drop of water in the building. At the same time, he had made sure his ice had disinfected the whole hotel before he walked inside.

"Ah~ wife. Wait for me~" said Cao Junye as he followed Xueya after him. H

He also didn't forget to glare at the group who made him cut off that kiss with his wife. It's been a long time since he was able to exchange intimacy with his wife. Chino had been getting away lately and he had just recently woken up. He missed his wife the most.

Before he gets inside the hotel, Cao Junye stops in front of Zhi Yue.

"Look after the brat tonight." he said.

Zhi Yue nodded his head like a pecking chicken but his eyes were glowing with excitement and expectation. "Yes, Sir!"

It didn't take a while for the rest of them to enter the hotel. As soon as they get inside the Ice as if alive, move to block the whole ground floor doors and even windows preventing anything from coming inside and going outside. After splitting into groups, pairs or solo, they had all chosen their rooms.

Afterwards Uncle Wu and a few soldiers look for the kitchen to start preparing dinner. Those who had no things to do had taken a nap in their rooms, or played some cards. Chino had run around the building riding on Oreo's back. Zhi Yue is tailing him the whole time playing tag with his nephew.

Evening. Just before dinner is served.

A sudden loud thunderclap was heard.

BOOOM!! CLAAP!!! RUMBLES!!!

Few soldiers noticed that the thunder's falling had gotten bigger and louder each time it fell. With the generators working and some solar panels still attached at the light post outside, everyone could see the scenery outside the building. The whole central area is still covered in ice but it started melting freeing the zombies imprisoned within it.

Fortunately, the ice wasn't completely melted, only the ice restraining the zombies had melted. A heavy red rain had started falling mixed with the sound of thunder and lightning. It made the whole atmosphere eerie and scary. Some lightning even hurled towards their building thankfully Ximen Xueya had spread his ice surrounding the whole hotel protecting it from rain and thunder. Only the building was isolated from the calamity outside.