Chapter 44 - 3.2 Second Small Star - Little Devil

Inside a luxurious bar.

Meng Anya left their private room after saying a few threatening words with an ecstatic smile on his face. Those people left inside the said room were now all trembling. This is the first time they saw Meng Anya like this.

​​

The Meng Anya they knew is only a paper tiger. He is a hedonist and an arrogant person who doesn't seem to use his brain. The only thing good about him is his beautiful face which he had inherited from his gorgeous mother. But the Meng Anya just now is different. Completely different.

He was smiling. A playful, teasing smile.

The fake arrogance of a useless young master from before had turned to something totally unlike before. The Meng Anya just now was elegant. The formerly air of haughtiness coming from a young arrogant man without knowing the real world had disappeared.

Instead the one before them stood straight, a noble temperament and an elegant aura. There's this feeling of danger hovering around him despite his slender figure.

He looks delicate but at the same time hazardous. A mischievous tone came out from those red enchanting lips as if tempting them to fall. Those pairs of crimson orbs which used to see only hints of egotism were replaced with mirth and indifference.

That seductive body lines hidden within those brand clothes took away their thoughts, then that slight sultry figure almost made them breathless. This kind of Meng Anya is someone they've never seen before. Well until now.

But despite that hallucinating figure what he said to them lingered in their ears. They knew that a decision must be made. A decision of life and death. After all they knew in their mind the reason why they've brought Meng Anya in this private, secluded bar. They all had an evil plan in their minds.

Their plan is to drug Meng Anya and enjoy him for the night but before they could start, it already ended. Without them knowing Meng Anya learned about their evil plan. Now they need to satisfy Meng Anya as the results will depend on whether they can leave this place alive.

The Devil only gave them 10 minutes to decide.

The moment Meng Anya left the room, there's chaos in the place he left behind. The people inside the room had all been bombarding the lady who was thrown to the floor by Meng Anya just now. As she was supposed to take the lead to that evil plan.

'What the hell!? You said that Meng Anya is a foolish young master who doesn't know the real world!? Who is that devil just now then!'

'Bitch! You know nothing huh! This is easy money!? Don't you see who that man is!? That's Meng Anya!! The Devil Anya!!'

'Fuck! We're dead. We are so dead for sure!!'

'I-I... I don't want to die.'

'Damn Whore! This is all your fault!!'

'Because of you we might die tonight!!'

'Shit... shit! Damn Shit! No one told me Meng Anya is this kind of devil!!!'

After the passing of 10 minutes Lin Xia by the door happily announced, "10 minutes is up. Please start crawling. You can only speak with the Lord after you crawl. First come, first serve~" Said Lin Xia with a meaningful smile on his handsome face.

Understanding the meaning of Lin Xia's words. There are few who crawled faster to run out of the room. Some race outside as they crawl but no one dares to walk like human beings towards Meng Anya in fear that the latter will really break their legs. They've noticed that the whole room was isolated.