Chapter 113 - 5.14 First Violet Star - Snake Beastman Sheya

In the area where females gather for meal preparations, Tuzi took the lead among females and gave directions on how to cook hotpot for dinner. He was guiding the other female beastmen on how to cook correctly.

Tuzi yelled, "Ah~ lower the fire. The soup will boil!!"

"Yes. Yes."

"Don't forget to stir the soup base. Once the spices submerge you can put the ingredients one at the time. Starting from the meat then after a few minutes put the vegetables. Then cover the pot and await for it to simmer."

"T-Tuzi how long should we let it simmer?" a female asked.

"Ah~ 3 minutes will do. Don't overcook the vegetables, they won't taste good if it got stewed!" said Tuzi.

"Heard that. Prepare to serve the food after 3 minutes!"

"Yes, Sir!"

On the other hand, Warrior Lang and Apprentice Priest Xiong were standing at the side looking after the huge pots of rice and soup near them. The fire under those pots was just put off a few minutes ago. The two were just waiting for Tuzi to finish issuing his orders for the dinner preparations of the Tribe's dinner.

"They look busy. Is it alright for us to not join everyone for dinner? Is that hotpot delicious?" asked Xiong while slightly drooling because of the smell.

Lang didn't drool the same way but one could see him constantly swallowing his saliva.

"It was delicious! The soup is flavorful. The meat was so tender and those green things were crunchy. Gulps~" said Lang who was just reminiscing about the delicious meal he had for lunch.

Xiong who was drooling so badly as he listened to his captain's words was full of envy. He wanted to give taste on that hotpot as well. But he wanted to eat those wild pheasants the young leader would be personally cooking for dinner.

Xiong this adorable bear beastman wanted to eat both.

Meanwhile in front of Meizhou's place.

Meizhou was told to dig a shallow hole which will fit 5 chickens. Beside him he saw his beloved preparing the 10 chickens they've caught this morning. Holding a stone knife in his hand, he could only see ingredients flying then falling on the banana leaves, already cut into thin and small pieces.

At Xuebao's every slice the chicken's head was separated from its body and placed in some corner. Thankfully the chicken innards were cleaned off by the other females before they brought it home. Or else his beloved wouldn't even touch those pheasants.

Meizhou continued to watch Xuebao's preparations as he finished his task of digging and making fire. He saw his chosen female put some vegetables inside the five chickens. Rubbed the other five chickens with honey thoroughly. The way he prepared the chickens were fast and precise. He works like a master unlike those other females who were said to be talented in cooking. Even Tuzi's cooking looks ordinary before his beloved's cooking preparations. Xuebao's every movement is carefully made and exquisite as if watching a show instead.

After watching Xuebao wrap five chickens with banana leaves and tied it properly with strings, he saw his female threw the chicken towards him one at a time.

"Cover it with mud and put it in that hole you've made." said Xuebao as he watched his husband cover ,the wrapped in banana leaves chicken, in mud before burying it under the shallow hole Meizhou made.

Meizhou followed his orders meticulously.

"Once the hole is covered, place the bonfire you made above it. Make sure that the burning wood is placed directly above the soil where you buried the chickens. Don't let the fire burn out." said Xuebao.