Chapter 82 - 4.19 Third Blue Star - Hei Lan

Inside the Manor.

After everyone followed the owner of the house to the parlor only Li Xing and Yi Zheng separated from them and headed to the guest room for a short shower. Yi Zheng's current appearance is no longer presentable. Within the parlor is a minimalistic designed setting with colors of black, white and grey, a monochromatic hue. On the glass table an antique tea set was served for the guests. There are only five cups placed on the surface of the table.

​​

"You can serve yourself some tea." said the owner of the house.

The owner of the house took the single couch and served his own cup of tea. He just gave them a glance and gestured to them to take their seat. Once they took their seat Professor Sen served himself and the rest with tea as he knew that this little friend of his would never make his move to serve someone else. One could even see that he is the type to suffer an Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). He even prepared his own tea set, different from what he prepared for his guests.

The room suddenly expresses the stillness of death. No one spoke nor started a conversation. Everyone in the parlor enjoyed their tea at their own pace. Professor Sen secretly watches the two people who used to have a very close relationship. Observing Xie Ye and Gui Lan who is acting as if he doesn't recognize his former team members. What left him in shock is when the people, who came over with him, didn't seem to recognize Gui Lan despite him standing before them.

"System!! What is happening here? Why did he call himself Hei Lan? This is so weird~ Why is the villain acting like he couldn't recognize the lord?" asked Sen to his system.

[They really couldn't recognize him. After all they were all under his ability. The Venerable Lord used his special skill: Authority to bend the reality they knew. They still think that Gui Lan is missing. Which is why even if the Venerable Lord stood before them none of them could recognize him. The host is spared because I blocked it for you.]

"W-When did he do that?"

[When he defeated the clone of that destroyer, the Venerable Lord used his ability to this whole star before he entered his slumber. Of course you had no idea about it. Because he used his authority not on the people but towards the heavenly laws of this star. The command is 'Let no one see me unless someone strongly thinks that I am Gui Lan.']

"Holy shit! He could even take over the control of the heavenly laws of an A ranked world?!"

[It only worked because at that time his real strength wasn't restricted. But if he is able to use his original cultivation then this little star is nothing more than a pebble to his eyes.]

Gulps! Professor Sen chose to ignore what he shouldn't be knowing. Like they say ignorance is a bliss.

"T-Then... what could they see him as?"

[An enchantress with obsidian hair and sapphire irises. It is what he portrays. A scheming, seductive person with problems in the brain.]

Puff! Professor Sen almost chokes with his tea but no one cares and ignores him.

"S-Sorry. The tea was too hot." excused Professor Sen.

[A/n: Gui Lan would be called Hei Lan as he introduced himself with that name. Plus his current appearance is different from the eyes of others no one except Sen knew that he is Gui Lan.]

On the other hand, seated on the opposite of him, Xie Ye is frowning while peeking at Hei Lan's figure. He was using his mind reading ability on the person but for some reason he couldn't see anything. There is only a sullen silence and nothing more.