Chapter 194 - 6.54 Third Green Star - Hidden Agendas Within The Base

These are the events that took place within the base before Ximen Xueya and his husband had returned to the Z District Base. It was the scene when the original Su Liye had just returned from a mission and killed the bastard that used his family members as bait. The ending of that black-hearted policeman and his mercenary group is to become the zombies' meal after Su Liye and his two subordinates took their leave with the seeds from their mission.

Their return had caused a commotion in the base. After all, the whole mercenary lead by Liu Ling never returned and among the mission takers for bringing back the seeds, only three people had returned. Only Su Liye and a married couple, who worked for him. The soldiers guarding the entrance were frightened when they opened the gates to the base and met Su Liye in an extremely bad mood at that moment.

It didn't take an hour for the news about the demise of Liu Ling and his group to spread in the base, especially at the top authorities of the three factions.

"I heard from Liu Ling that the Noble Faction backs had died under the hand of the man named Su Liye."

"They've said that Liu Ling killed the man's family and ended up getting killed himself."

"But they've said none of the mercenaries under Liu Ling had returned. Only the man named Su Liye and his two subordinates did."

"Is that for real? I heard Liu Ling is almost level 3. He really died!?"

"Shit! Does this mean that Su Liye is stronger than Liu Ling!?"

"Fuck! This is so amazing. Except for Boss Shi who is already Level 3, he has a friend who is also at the same level."

"Would the Noble faction turn a blind eye over this!?"

"I don't think so."

"I heard a group of clan leaders is coming over to the leader's office to talk."

"Isn't this bad for Boss Shi?"

"No shit! The boss has Yun Suisen, the butler of the Ximen Family and Old General Sun would him. They won't directly touch them. The real problem is Su Liye."

"Sigh~ what a waste of talent."

"Indeed. This is... quite unexpected."

This kind of daily conversation was exchanged in every corner of the Hope Base. The old leaders of the Noble Faction really wanted to have Su Liye and his group executed but Old General Sun greatly disagreed. With him backing Shi Moye, Su Liye's punishment ended within only a house arrest for one month. This is the same for Su Liye's people. They were all put under arrest.

The military faction had to surrender half of its resources to the Noble Faction just to have Su Liye and his group spared. Shi Moye didn't think twice and did the exchange to save his friend.

The friction between the two factions had continued for months until they got the news that the great general from the central city would be coming over to their base soon. The first one to get the news is the military faction, because of this Shi Moye, Yun Suisen and Su Liye decide to have their own party in Shi Moye and Yun Suisen place. Partying all night without a care for the other factions.

On the same night, Yun Ren at the Yun Clan mansion was watching the joyous event from his house veranda. He looked at them with envy in his eyes. Staring especially at his elder brother Yun Suisen, the biological son of his current father, Yun Lu. Of course, the Yun Clan leader wasn't informed about Yun Suisen's real identity. He only thought that since the child is surnamed Yun, it made him a member of his Yun Clan.