Chapter 43 - 3.1 Second Small Star - In The Bar

Hei Anjing was once again pulled inside that small star leaving the system space to complete his task in the world. The moment Hei Anjing opened his eyes, his scarlet dyed irises were revealed.

Third World

​​

First Location: BAR

His scarlet eyes revealed evil light as he looked around only to see that he was inside some kind of private bar surrounded by a group of men and women completely wasted upon drinking. In front of him there are countless varieties of wine and liquor. His nose was assaulted with the heavy scent of beer and wine mixed with the flowery scent of women that made him frown.

Beside him a sexy lady wearing an almost exposed chest, red dress opened her eyes about to seductively reach out her hands towards him.

"Honey~ you're awake!" The girl said coquettishly with a seductive smile on her lips.

Within his thoughts he spoke, "Exe, Give me the memories and plot." Thought there's an undistinguished irritation in his mood.

[Right away, Host!]

[(World Plot) Meng Anya. The legitimate son of President Meng who owned one of the largest companies under the category of Technology. Starlight Corporation, this is a I.T. company which focuses on creating security systems and software. President Meng loves his eldest son more than his illegitimate son, Meng Lan.

Meng Lan is this world Protagonist Shou. He was born when his mother scheme President Meng and gave birth to him, a year after Meng Anya's Mother died. Meng Anya's mother is President Meng's beloved woman if not because he was schemed and Meng Lan was hidden to him until he was born that he would not accept that woman's child to the Meng Family. President Meng loves Meng Anya unconditionally after all he is his child born between him and his beloved woman.

But Meng Anya hated his father for accepting Meng Lan to his family. Meng Lan was born with above average IQ and was born business oriented which attracted President Meng's eyes. He wanted this Illegitimate child on paper to help his beloved son in carrying the company he will pass on in the future, but his son thought differently.

Meng Anya grew up hating his father and jealous of Meng Lan's intelligence because of that he grew up into an egoistic, hedonist which only plays around all night. He ignores almost everything and just plays around all day with his other bad friends. But these bad friends were all acquaintances of Meng Lan whom he bribed to pull his older brother to hell while he tried to take over the company in secret.

In the end Meng Anya was scheme to be caught up with a drug night party, got gang banged and got caught in the end. He's father learned his end tried to save him from being jailed only to be scheme by his Illegitimate son and allied company Moonlight's CEO, Cao Junzi. He lost his company to the two. Wanting to save his son in jail, he worked hard to try building another company to earn money for his child only to be crushed by the two once again. Few years later he heard the news about his beloved son's death and killed himself to follow.]

After getting the memories of the body, Hei Anjing was rendered speechless for a moment, "Exe, why did the father of Meng Anya didn't hate him for his foolishness? Is he stupid?"

[...Host, President Meng really loves Meng Anya which is why despite all his foolishness this human father did his best until the very end to save Meng Anya.]

"Unconditional Family Love. Are you saying this kind of thing exists here?"

[At least in this world it does, Host. Is there a problem?]