Chapter 121 - 5.22 First Violet Star - Elders

Once Xuebao joined the group, the process between the talk of two tribes got easier. But as they knew, the decision for the two tribes won't be finalized until the elders from the two tribes all agree. This is why Shizi and Xuebao had an agreement to have the tribe leaders and elders of both tribes have a private meeting. The place would be here.

The place there now is the boundary line between the territory of Lune and Soleil Tribe. A huge tent would be erected in this place by small tribes from both sides. The plan is for the two tribe leaders and all elders from both sides to meet and confront each other. The meeting would be done a week later. Xuebao and Shizi had seven days to convince their tribe's elders to agree to this meeting. With that a representative from both sides had been chosen to become the messenger.

On Shizi's side he had chosen his second in command, Chiya, a warrior leader like Meizhou. Normally as it goes, Meizhou should be the one to become the representative for the Lune Tribe but there is lots of opposition when this is raised. After all Meizhou is a warrior that has strength that could even contend with the current tribe leader of the Soleil Tribe which is Shizi. It would be like inviting a lion in a flock of wolves. As long as Meizhou was able to assassinate Shizi, the Soleil Tribe would be no more. This is what frightened the tribesmen of the Soleil Tribe.

Because of this problem Xuebao raised another idea. Instead of just one representative from both tribes they should send two instead. This is to allow the representatives to not feel like an outcast in the other tribe. Hearing this suggestion both sides had agreed without problem and things were finalized from the first meeting.

...

Representatives:

Soleil Tribe: Warrior Leader, Chiya and a female warrior, Rina. (These two are a couple)

Lune Tribe: Warrior Captain, Laohu and Tribe Doctor, Sheya

...

Choosing Sheya as a representative is Xuebao's decision. He wanted this doctor to become a representative not only because he worried about Laohu's lack of brains but also for a different reason. It was because of what his System Yue who returned to being a moon, informed him about something unexpected.

Xuebao's thoughts. Talking to his system, "Are you sure he was that person?"

[Yes, Host. Shizi had the same soul as that man whose position is to serve the Lord God. He is also the warden that looks after the soul that possesses Sheya's vessel.]

"Doesn't this mean that the silly rabbit only has two male leads in this world. Meizhou would be impossible since he had my husband's soul. Sheya has Yun Ming's soul and this Shizi is that warden's vessel. Well~ I guess with this the rabbit's harem has been reduced to only two which is Lang and Xiong. Could they even satisfy him?"

[Pfft! S-Should be? Don't worry host I'll just send him special gifts to compensate him for his loss of harem. Kekeke~]

"Sigh~ you've really been corrupted with a virus, Yue~"

[I'm not! This is Yue's real personality! Tsun! Tsun!]

"Anyway you are coming with him. Go record the side of Soleil for me."

[Affirmative, host!]

Once the meeting had been adjourned. Both sides had split and returned to their home. The representatives would arrive in the tribe tomorrow at noon and as promised, Shizi and Xuebao, would secure the lives of the representatives that would come over to each tribe. A vow to the Beast God was made for this situation. A vow made to the beast god is like swearing to the heavenly laws. It cannot be taken back nor go against else you'll be receiving a heaven's punishment.