Chapter 137 - 5.38 First Violet Star - Savage Beast Kings

Warrior Lang and Apprentice Priest Xiong had arrived in the Mountain Tribe's Camp carrying a wounded Laohu on their backs. For some unknown reason Warrior Leader Shizi and their boss Meizhou are not with them. All three were familiar faces which is why those Solune Tribe's Warrior who were on duty guarding the entrance didn't stop the arrival of the three instead helped them get inside and call for the doctor and their high elder.

Warrior Lang and Apprentice Xiong's state is not good as well. There are open wounds on their legs and waist. Obviously scratched by some wild beasts or savage beasts. The worst out of three of them is Warrior Laohu. He had lost consciousness. there's a huge claw mark on his back which continues to bleed.

This is the scene Zhubao had seen when he ran over to the entrance with the head doctor. The head doctor of their group instantly gave them first aid before asking someone to carry all of them in a tent.

Head doctor while giving them first aid, "You got varying claw marks. Did you guys get surrounded or something?! Carry them in a tent!!"

No one answered him as they were groaning in pain while being treated.

---

Tribe Doctor's Tent

As soon as the three warriors were carried inside the head tribe doctor's tent. He first treated the wounds of Warrior Lang and Apprentice Priest Xiong as they were the lightest among the three. He had already given them first aid by the entrance. There is no problem of Warrior Laohu losing his life at the moment. It didn't take long for Warrior Lang and Apprentice Priest Xiong to have their wounds covered in healing herbs. After treating the two the tribe doctor focused on his last patient with a huge wound on his back. He left the other two patients to his apprentices to look after.

After waiting for the two warriors to be treated, High Elder Zhubao with a serious expression on his face had gone to meet them.

Zhubao with eyes full of worry, "Tell me what happened? Where's Meizhou and Shizi!?"

Warrior Lang and Apprentice Priest Xiong reported everything that happened to Zhubao.

---

Few hours ago.

After the whole group had split into two, Meizhou led the other four warriors deeper in the forest. In the beginning the others didn't realize something was weird going on in that forest. Laohu, Lang and Xiong were happily hunting the wild animals coming over their group. At first it was a flock of wild pheasants, then a herd of wild boars, few wild cattle, wolves until they'd meet a group of bears running towards them as if running away.

"Bears? These one should still be in hibernation. Why is it awake?" said Shizi as he readied in weapon while on guard.

Meizhou had a serious look on his face as he tried looking past the running animals beside them. He even climbed up a tree to check on the situation. But except for the dust and sand flying around, Meizhou didn't see anything. Not seeing anything made him listless instead.

"This task is to be cancelled. Grabbed those we had hunted and..."

[MY LORD LOOK OUT!]

System Yue's voice echoes all of the sudden in Meizhou's mind. He was at first startled to know that his wife had let System Yue to come with him. Meizhou was unable to complete what he wanted to say as a huge tail was suddenly flying towards him. He was intending to block it when System Yue's voice resounded in his mind once again.

[Don't block it. The gene evolution of that dinosaur had been upgraded. It's strength is almost equal to those dragons in an A rank Cultivation World!]