Chapter 48 - 3.6 Second Small Star - World Error

Meng Anya spoke without pause, not allowing his father to react before leaving the living room while dragging Mo Yijun to his floor. Holding his hands like it's natural for them to hold hands, leaving his father stunned in place alone with the butler and servants.

He even sent a message to his aide, Lin Xia, to prepare things for tomorrow while he can take his leave. With an extra order of sending the man with him away. He also got Mo Yijun's permission to leave his right-hand man to Meng Anya's aide's care while letting the latter drag him into his room.

​​

Third Floor

Meng Anya's Room.

As the door of Meng Anya's room closed behind them, the young master let go of his supposed bodyguard's hand and walked towards his double king sized, black covered bed. He sat on the bed and looked at his newly hired bodyguard with a languid gaze.

Leaving Mo Yijun standing in front of the door, who was waiting for his baby's orders. Silence ascends inside the room as none of the two first spoken. Mo Yijun's eyes were on the enchantress sitting on the huge bed not letting his gaze move at all as if this figure would disappear as much as he just blinked.

When those seductive scarlet eyes fall on him, Mo Yijun's heart feels itchy without a reason nor desire but an uncontrollable sweet feeling assaults his soul.

He only knew that this person is his and can only be his alone.

Scarlet eyes filled with mirth, "Why would the Lord of Underworld want to become this lord's bodyguard? Is the compensation I left in the bar not enough? Or do you wish to compensate this lord instead for allowing you to see that even your dear right hand man could fall to someone's allure and take your name to do some things he's not supposed to be?" asked Meng Anya, who started taunting his man.

Hearing his baby's questions, Mo Yijun felt that he really needed to give him compensation. After all it was indeed his fault that someone like Meng Lan is able to approach this silly confidant, Ye Baiyu, giving him opportunities to seduce the idiot.

He walked towards Meng Anya and stood before him. Lowering his head and landing a chaste kiss on Anya's forehead before kneeling on one knee as he held his hands to his palms. Like a knight giving his devotion to his lord he kisses Meng Anya's hand reverently. Mo Yijun looked up to see his baby's calm face, but the slight reddening of his ears couldn't be hidden from his sharp eyes at all.

"I'll scold Baiyu and tell him to stay away from that thing. As for why I became your bodyguard, it was because your father issued a task to the underworld to give him the strongest person to protect you, his treasured son. I am the strongest in the underworld and there is no way I'll allow someone else to protect my baby. The compensation for the bar, it was enough but if you want it I'll give it to you. As for the compensation for your last question, It's me. This compensation is a bounded thing and the duration is lifetime. Do you want it?" asked the Underworld Lord with a small smile appearing upon those cold appearances of his.

Meng Anya didn't answer but Mo Yijun can see his lips twitch as if he wanted to smile. Meng Anya moves his face to not see his husband's alluring appearance while controlling his drool from falling. Entertained, Mo Yijun stood up and reached out his hand, pinched his baby's jaws, moving his head and making a face at him, looking straight only at his figure. He then saw Meng Anya's scarlet orbs looking at him fearlessly with a taunting smile at the corner of those cerise lips.

Relying on his long arms he scooped up Meng Anya directly grabbing that firm butt and flexible, sexy waist of his. Lifting him up to his arms resolutely supporting him by his bottom, while the hand he used to pinch the latter's jaws moved to Meng Anya's neck to his nape moving up to his head.