Chapter 197 - 6.57 Third Green Star - Enraged Chino

It was already evening when Ximen Xueya had everyone teleported to Ximen Mountain. Space distorted for a few minutes before a large group of people were transported to a new location. When everyone had opened their eyes, they were welcomed by a huge open area. It looks like a gymnasium but twice larger than a normal-sized gym.

Everyone was amazed by two things. The first is that the place is spacious enough to accommodate all of them. Lastly, is the space ability of Ximen Xueya. Transporting a large number of people takes lots of strength. But when they've sneaked a peek at leader Ximen just now, it looks like he didn't break a sweat after teleporting them to this place. Before it was an ice ability that can turn land into an ice world and now this teleportation ability falls under the category of space. This shows how godly Ximen Xueya's abilities are.

Upon arriving in the facilities of the Ximen Mountain, the old butler called Wu had welcomed everyone together with Su Wan and Lu Meng. There are few doctors behind to check on the survivors whether they were infected or not for safety purposes. Moreover, they still need to register.

Uncle Wu, the old butler, approached his masters, "Welcome back, Master Xueya. You've finally come over general." He cheerfully greeted but for some reason, the two didn't accept his greetings.

Cao Junye is silent the whole time while staring at Ximen Xueya as if he wanted to possess him. A glint of anger could be seen within those obsidian orbs which are formerly purple in color. Ximen Xueya, on the other hand, wore a helpless yet doting smile on his face as he stared back at the general.

Seeing this weird situation between the two masters, left the old butler dumbfounded. He had been staying at Ximen Mountain the whole time after the group left for the forest. He understood nothing about the current weird situation between his masters.

The bewildered old butler was dragged away from the quarreling couple by Yun Suisen and Lou Lan.

"Uncle Wu leave them alone for a while and give them some privacy. They've been like this the whole time on our way here," whispered Yun Suisen.

Lou Lan is nodding his head. Yun Suisen and the rest had secretly informed him what happened between Cao Junye and Ximen Xueya. The contents were surprising but they weren't that surprised about Ximen Xueya's death and revival. They knew that those with Mo Bloodline were called immortals even in their real world.

"They need to talk. Let's give them some space for tonight. Let's register everyone here for now." said Lou Lan.

Hearing the situation Uncle Wu had sent everyone out of the place and let the rest complete the registration of the other survivors. He had also left to command the soldiers among the group and gave them some duties to complete before dinner.

In the gymnasium. Those who stayed were mostly foreign souls like Ximen Xueya and Cao Junye.

Not far from Cao Junye and Ximen Xueya is standing while carrying a baby Chino, Zhi Yue. He remained still and quiet as if afraid that his Lord would remember his existence and get scolded as well for not reporting to him. The only reason Cao Junye isn't roasting him alive is that the former knew that his host must have told him to keep his mouth shut once again. But this time Zhi Yue received no such orders from his host, instead, he didn't want to inform his boss.

Zhi Yue is more afraid of the current host with all his memories back than a memoryless one. After all, his host identity is completely above him and no one didn't knows what kind of person Hei Anjing is. He is an embodiment of frost, blood, and destruction. It's normal to be more afraid of him than the others.

Cao Junye is still staring at Ximen Xueya observing his wife's changes. Since last night, his wife's expressions have been mellow and rich, especially when he is talking to him and their son. He also smiles towards their friends which made the rest feel frightened rather than delighted. Continuing his observation of his wife, Cao Junye couldn't see any more changes than his expression of emotions.