Chapter 101 - 5.2 First Violet Star - A Weird Guy

Everyone in the crowd panicked when they saw the female snow leopard lose himself in anger and watch him raise his claws intending to take Laohu's life. But according to the tribe's rules no one is allowed to take someone's life unless it is in a life and death arena. The female snow leopard obviously forgot about it and wanted to kill Laohu because he didn't want to cancel their marriage agreement.

Laohu closed his eyes in his impending death but what everyone didn't expect is that for their strongest warrior to capture the female snow leopard's wrist stopping his attack. Laohu opened his eyes when he didn't feel the death falling on him. He saw his friend, Meizhou holding on the female snow leopard's wrist.

Laohu calls, "Meizhou."

But his friend just rolled his eyes on him before looking at the female on top of him.

"Let go. Unless you wish to die with him!" said Hei Anjing as he whipped his head and gave Meizhou a death glare.

Meizhou was startled only for a moment but didn't let go of Hei Anjing's wrist. Instead he tried to convince him.

"It is against the tribe's rules to kill a tribesman." replied Meizhou's expression turned grim as he continued his words. "The punishment for that is death penalty."

"I don't care. As long as I could kill this asshole then it is worth it." said Hei Anjing as he freed his hand from Meizhou's grip intending to kill Laohu once again.

But this time Laohu didn't play around anymore and raised his hand in surrender. He admitted his defeat.

"I admit defeat! I admit it!" yelled Laohu afraid that the female won't be able to hear it.

The claws of the female landed near his cheeks and buried half of it under the soil. Laohu could see how much strength was in that last attack of Hei Anjing. He fainted in fear this time. Hei Anjing pulled out his hand from the ground and flicked the dirty with disgust on his face. He then looked around and found what he was looking for.

He pointed at that yellow colored young female beastman from before.

"You come over." said Hei Anjing.

The fawn colored female beastman happily walks towards Hei Anjing as he was called. This young man is called Tuzi. He is a rabbit female beastman.

Tuzi said, "What do you want me to do, Male God?"

Hei Anjing reached out both his hands towards Tuzi and said, "Carry me by the river. I want to take a bath."

"But... you look tired." responded Tuzi worriedly.

Hei Anjing replied, "I only need a few minutes of rest. My strength will return after taking a bath. I don't like being dirty. Bring me to the river!"

Tuzi flinched when he heard him raise his voice all of the sudden.

"Yes sir!" responded Tuzi as he put Hei Anjing on his back.

Tuzi is a female that is taller than Hei Anjing. Despite being both female beastman the original Xuebao is considered a scum, useless female because of his bad reputation and frail body. But Hei Anjing didn't know about this as he hadn't received the world plot and memories from his missing System Yue.

He was carried on the back of Tuzi as they walked towards the direction of the river. The man called Meizhou watched Hei Anjing until he completely left his line of sight. Then he looked disdainfully at the unconscious friend of him on the ground. For some reason he feels hate towards this fool right now.

"Someone bring Laohu to meet the doctor." said Meizhou as he gestured to some male beastmen to come over and do the tasks.

No one dared to decline his orders as he is considered the strongest warrior in the tribe. Meizhou's authority is only below the Tribe Leader and the priest of their tribe. A small group of beastmen approached and helped in carrying Laohu back to the doctor's tent.