Chapter 169 - 6.29 Third Green Star - Blocked

Inside the car the atmosphere is so tense for varying reasons.

First, the little bun is angry at Liu Yan and Baize for cutting off his fun. He really wanted to jump at them beside him. Oreo is growling as well while in his puppy form within his little master's embrace. Oreo non mutated from his size only like a normal sized adult shih tzu.

Second, System Baize looks at Zhi Yue who is in his human form despite being a system like his. The former wanted to grab him and ask how he could do such a thing. Sadly the situation isn't good as they were all inside the car.

Third, Cao Junye noticed that the sky above them is slightly turning red. Adding up the sound of converging thunders and lightning the sunny sky before had turned gloomy at this moment. It looks like it will start raining and it won't be just a simple rain.

The toddler Chino struggles from his Uncle Yue's embrace and slowly walks over to his daddy's side with everyone's support.

After falling on his daddy's chest, little bun Chino hugs his daddy's neck acting spoiled.

Baby Chino spoke, "Daddy~ why are we riding the car? Can't we just ride on Oreo and Oreo's parents back on our way home~ Chi-chan still wants to kill zombies~~"

The little one's complaints enter the adults ears and they all laugh except for Xueya yet there is still a smile in the corner of his lips.

Chuckles~

Hearing his father and uncles laugh, Chino pouted even more and hid his face on his daddy's shoulders.

"Daddy~ they are laughing at Chi-chan~"

Chino, who knew that his daddy is the strongest, immediately complained that everyone was laughing at them.

Xueya moves his eyes around the car and everyone avoids his eyes and stops laughing. Of course! Except for his husband, Cao Junye, who even teases their son further to tears.

Cao Junye with a mischievous smile on his face while poking his son's inflated cheeks. Poke. Poke. "Complaining to your daddy every time you got bullied how can you grow up strong this way~"

Teary eyed Chino, "Buhh~ father is bad. Meanie~ daddy~ father is a bully. Chino doesn't like him anymore. Ying~" complained the 3 year old toddler.

Seeing his baby bullied to tears by his father, daddy Xueya glanced at his husband with a warning as he pinched him on his sides. The latter groaned together with the pain.

Groans~

"Don't you dare bully my son!" said Xueya.

Meanwhile Cao Junye and other's saw Chino grinning showing his full white baby teeth at them after seeing his father get scolded by his daddy. It seems his crying just now was just an act for his father to be bullied back by his daddy as well. They even saw the baby sticking out his tongue towards his father secretly.

Reactions of the audience watching this family's daily skit.

Zhi Yue: "Sigh~ the young master is starting to act like the host as more time goes by."

Lou Lan: "A little devil in the making."

Wang Lei: "In the future the Lord God would be teased not only by his wife but also by his son."

Liu Yan: "Isn't this 3 year old too smart? Or I'm just stupid?"

Baize: "He is smart and you are stupid. Such difference~."