Chapter 132 - 5.33 First Violet Star - Baby, You Are...

After the Ice Dome was made to protect the whole area around the cave, the tribe was firmly protected inside. The temperature had returned to its normal state and the tribesmen had no need to wear extra coats or clothes on them to survive. The children had recovered from their sickly state and were now running around the interior of the cave spreading cheerful laughter. There were some male beastmen going out the cave to check around in groups while the female beastmen were all busy with dinner preparations.

At the inner chamber of the cave, a black jaguar and a white snow leopard were cuddling at each other almost forming a yin-yang symbol. It is mostly the larger pitch black jaguar who is keeping the small from getting cold. The white snow leopard is obviously in deep sleep. These two were Xuebao and Meizhou in their beast form. Ever since Xuebao fell asleep yesterday, he suddenly turned into his beast form last night as if he couldn't control his human transformation. Meizhou had returned to his beast form to keep the slumbering snow leopard warm.

Shizi and Sheya visit to do their reports. Since the temperature inside the cave had returned to its normal state, even Sheya who is a cold blooded creature in his beast form had woken up.

"Sir, we came to make our daily report." said Sheya.

The huge black jaguar moves a bit and turns his head to face them while still leaning on the white snow leopard under him. He groggily opened his feline eyes revealing the golden orbs within. He squinted at the newly arrived pair languidly.

Meizhou said, "Keep your voice down."

"Yes. This morning the warrior patrolling around the cave had fully checked the surroundings. The ice dome created by the leader had spread 10 meters away from the cave from all sides. The trees and plants within the dome had all revived after the ice and snow had melted overnight." reported Shizi, he reported with his voice obviously lowered.

"There will be a dinner banquet tonight. Are you joining or..." asked Sheya while peeping at the slumbering snow leopard near the black jaguar.

Meizhou replied, "It will depend. If Bao'er wakes up tonight then we will join you guys for dinner. Otherwise if we didn't come out there is no need to serve my meals. Good work with the reports. Continue again tomorrow. You may now go."

Shizi and Sheya were sent away after they've finished their reports. Clearly Meizhou doesn't want them to see his wife's beast form, his possessiveness is very visible for them to notice. It got worse enough that even the young leader's father was sent away every time he dropped by to visit his son. If not because his darling son is sleeping near Meizhou that this childish old man would had longed jumped on Meizhou with intention to beat him up.

Meizhou spoke to the invisible system hovering in the room, "Executioner 13, are you sure you've checked it thoroughly? If you are lying then..."

Meizhou's tone is clearly threatening as he spoke to his subordinate, Zhi Yue.

System Zhi Yue as if afraid of getting punished instantly replied.

[My Lord this little one is not lying. The host is truly 4 weeks ongoing now. In this world female beastmen's pregnancy only needs half a year to fully develop the baby. My Lord only needs to wait 5 months to see your child.]

"5 months? When did you say that beast stampede coming?"

[According to the data it is supposed to happen 7 months from now. The host would be able to safely deliver the baby without worry for the second trial.]

"Hm~ did you know the cause of stampede?"

[A-Ah. Yes! According to the world data the beast stampede was caused by the migration of Tyrannosaurus Rexes from all over the lands. Since the 3 kings of savage beasts had met, endless fighting between three kings had caused chaos in the whole primitive world. There are originally four Tyrannosaurus Rex. The one the Lord had killed is the king of the north forest.]